Vader new ability

I think Vader should have another ability like everyone else. He already has force choke and the blade toss from movies. What else should he do? What about using the Death Star to cause major damage to rebels. It would be like culling blade but for aoe. His rework should add a unique that says he is resistant to rebel and Jedi special moves but gets dealt major damage to shock and force lightning

Replies

• Billcarson66
    852 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    I prefer unique: Use light saber to reflect 75% of enemy rebel blaster damage back at said rebel. This damage cannot be avoided.

No blaster type gun is capable of hitting Darth Vader. He is DARTH VADER!
  • Options
    That would be pretty cool
  • Options
    Along with the other unique
  • Options
    I dont like the blast deflection idea. Its what any jedi or sith should be able to do. Just take any scene with battle droids, obiwan and anakin and youll find blasts dont go through (This also appleis to weaker Jedi).
    As for the death star. That was more Tarkins thing, Vader preferred the force to some technological enhancement (hence the famous force choke scene)

I would want 1 of 2 things (id like both but thats greedy)

a) Vader protects the emperor on the 2nd death star and I feel this will fit that theme

Unique. stack 20% offence every turn (max 100%). Zeta, If palpatine is attacked, Vader gains 100% turnmeter

b) The powerful strikes he employs when attacking luke on cloud city

Vader attacks 3 times with the following. Each strike inflicts ability block. If the target is already ability blocked, stun the target, if the target is already stunned, reduce this moves turnmeter by 1. Zeta gain 10% turnmeter for each unique buff
    cooldown 4

Id also feel dispelling on his force choke would be nice as otherwise its a little too easy to block vader. And would require alternatives for when hes resisted for vader to be relevant

• Options
    I dont think we'd get anything except another unique

an idea 20% stacking offence (max 5),Zeta gains 5% per stack, Vader gains 100% turn meter if Palpatine is damaged

Also not a fan of vader firing the death star. He doesnt even like the space station, thats Tarkins domain (I guess Krennic too)
    And blast deflection is so commonplace, what Vader did in that corridor isnt impressive. With the few force feats such as blast delection, and being more aggressive than Jedi.