Luke in Phase I

Sharde mate of mines wrote following:

it was never our intention to let 1 unit solo a phase or raid wich is supposed to be a group effort(meanwhile we wil nerf all non rebels whocan) , yet we will deliver u luke who can do both!

Well i guess Nute didnt required 4 useless toons with 20 € packs for 80 shards ;) But i like the consistency of CG. Very reliable!

Replies

• Options
    Luke requires 2880 total shards and loads of gear to unlock. So maybe the character deserves to do something good
  • Options
    They nurfed kylo who resets all abilities, but lando can reset escape cool down eventhough his ability says it only resets his special... just wanted to add that. To be fair thrawn can do what Luke can too.
  • JacenRoe
    3016 posts Member
    Options
    Drazz127 wrote: »
    They nurfed kylo who resets all abilities, but lando can reset escape cool down eventhough his ability says it only resets his special... just wanted to add that. To be fair thrawn can do what Luke can too.

Escape is a raid mechanic. It's on the opposite edge of the screen from abilities. I'd always wondered why that wasn't fixed immediately. And while we're being fair not only can Thrawn solo P1, but Savage can, and Kylo still can.
  • Options
    After the hype of CLS gone, i think they'll nerf him. :flushed:
  • J3FF
    69 posts Member
    Options
    They can't nerf him. It's not like the developers didn't know what the toon could do. They created him. They test him in all aspects before releasing. They know what he can do and they know that the community is a crafty bunch. Nothing that CLS is doing in raids is a surprise to ea.
  • Options
    JacenRoe wrote: »
    Drazz127 wrote: »

Escape is a raid mechanic. It's on the opposite edge of the screen from abilities. I'd always wondered why that wasn't fixed immediately. And while we're being fair not only can Thrawn solo P1, but Savage can, and Kylo still can.

I don't disagree, more sour that my guild completes t1 in 5 minutes. Used to get up to 3 rounds with zylo before it was over, now I'll get 1 at most.