Please search before posting. This forum has gotten so stale with rehashed content.

Prev13
As the title states.

Replies

• Maegor
    1217 posts Member
    Options
    This isn't the spost this forum deserves. It's the spost this forum needs.

Whoops, sorry, wrong mythos.
  • Snake2
    1455 posts Member
    Options
    Did you just get here from reddit?
  • Options
    Snake2 wrote: »
    Did you just get here from reddit?

I was going to ask the same thing.

Similar topics have been posted before. I'm sure the search feature would be able to help you find them.
  • Options
    I'm sure the moderators appreciate you doing their job for them ;) most forums consider this vigilantism and remove such topics. Not saying you don't have a good point, just that it really won't matter, its the internet :)
  • Options
    So a complaint post with no actual content helps declutter the forum how, exactly?
  • Options
    Well... this topic is no diffrent?

And why do you care what people write on the forums?? You sound like its something that hurts your soul :D
  • Options
    There's this great website you can use calked AskJeeves.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Options
    You keep seeing the same posts because they get moved and then another person doesn't see a topic about their issue so they make another one.
  • Options
    It's my observation of this forum. Like the post, don't like the post, I don't care.
  • Options
    HeMP3L5.jpg
    hmm
  • Options
    stumpoman wrote: »
    HeMP3L5.jpg
    hmm

It's his attempt to fix the internet, one forum at a time
  • Options
    Dark_Light wrote: »
    You keep seeing the same posts because they get moved and then another person doesn't see a topic about their issue so they make another one.
    That's.
    Why.
    You.
    Search.
    Use.
    Google.
    It's.
    Free.
  • Allenb60
    2171 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    If the forums are boring just don't visit them, also all the interesting stuff gets moved
  • Options
    You don't have to read the posts if you don't like.
  • Xetal
    218 posts Member
    Options
    I am super tempted to create another thread that says the same thing as this thread, and then claim ignorance when someone points it out.
  • Options
    The problem is most of the post are the same which is why this forum has become lame. Dozens of post on CLS basically stating/asking the same thing. Over and over. Or what should I do with my first zeta? What is the best Rancor team? Try using the search function on the forum if you have a general question. Or here is a thought, trying reading before posting. Duh.
  • Options
    When you find the old 2016 post you're searching for, make sure to reply to it so it gets back to the top also.
  • Options
    AnnerDoon wrote: »
    So a complaint post with no actual content helps declutter the forum how, exactly?

It would help declutter the forum if people read before posting. The post is in the title. But I guess you forgot to read it first.
  • Winstar
    2429 posts Member
    Options
    Meeeeeh-gaaaah tread!

giphy.gif
  • Options
    Just wait until TB comes out .. and the avalanche of TB threads begin

giphy.gif
  • Options

I'm a big proponent of searching before posting. However, if we encourage that, we can't start shouting "Necro!" when someone replies to an older thread. That dissuades people from searching.

iN DarthJarJar | Team Instinct Δ
  • Options
    Just wait until TB comes out .. and the avalanche of TB threads begin

giphy.gif

I've already been crushed in the avalanche known as CLS. Lol.
  • Widget_gadget
    875 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    I would like to see the forum divided between actual discussions and guild recruitment threads. It seems half of the threads in the feed are spam bumps for guild recruitment. Its quite annoying.
    Intergalactic space slugs are recruiting. Pm me if interested in entering the slug life. ~°° ♡
  • Options
    Agreed - there should also be separate sections for "I want character X", "X character should have this tag", "Here's my idea on a new character or character rework with these OP abilities", "Nerf character X", and "When is X character event returning?". Better yet, just write a script that deletes all of these posts.

iN DarthJarJar | Team Instinct Δ
  • Options

RebelBass wrote: »
    Agreed - there should also be separate sections for "I want character X", "X character should have this tag", "Here's my idea on a new character or character rework with these OP abilities", "Nerf character X", and "When is X character event returning?". Better yet, just write a script that deletes all of these posts.

You mean theres more than just general discussion?

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/
  • Ztyle
    1970 posts Member
    Options

I didn't know that there was a character named X in the game or in Star Wars, but I haven't read all the books
    I'm Danish , Leader of the Space Slug Alliance , living the SlugLife , My collection
  • Options
    There is.
    It's called Feedback --> Characters.
  • Allenb60
    2171 posts Member
    Options

I think it would be better if they were merged, then it would sort of show the amount of support
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    Dretzle wrote: »
    this is pretty funny, you can find this post by clicking on the link posted. I just spend the last 30 minutes going in loops, good times.
    Save water, drink champagne!