Speed mod bonus not working properly? Example with CLS

I just got my CLS up to G11 and put the Mk 6 Detonator on him, which pushes his base speed up to 152. With a speed set of mods on him I should get a 10% speed bonus, or 15 speed. However, I only am getting 14 at the moment.

Obviously, this is only one speed point and isn't the biggest deal in the world, but I'm wondering A) if other people are having this problem with CLS and B) if this is a problem in general with the speed mod bonus not being calculated correctly.

Any thoughts, similar experiences or help would be greatly appreciated!
Officer in BDB, a "casual but competitive" guild that has Rancor and HAAT on farm, gets 37* in LS TB, and kicks butt in TW. PM if interested in joining!

Replies

• Options
    Extra gear after reaching 11 is not included in the speed bonus calculation, not sure if this is intended or a bug but that's what is going on.
  • Options
    This has already been noticed and been confirmed as WAI. Basically %based mod stats only take into account your last full gear level so for cls any speed gained on gear after he is gear 11 won't be affected by mods till he's gear 12
  • Huatimus
    3669 posts Member
    Options
    Only previously completed gear levels count as base speed. So his base speed is only 146, and gets 14 bonus speed from speed set bonus.
  • Options
    This has been a know issue for awhile, any gear that adds any kind of stats isn't calculated in the mods unless that gear level is completed.
  • Options
    There have been multiple threads on this throughout the year
  • Options
    It'll be a null issue next week when g12 hits
  • Options
    Thanks for all the quick responses everyone! My apologies for missing this in previous threads.
    Officer in BDB, a "casual but competitive" guild that has Rancor and HAAT on farm, gets 37* in LS TB, and kicks butt in TW. PM if interested in joining!