Really, 100 to 500,000 credits to promote a character???

This jump seems way off?

Replies

• Options
    Then you get a million.
  • MBL_66
    2465 posts Member
    Options
    Yea it's 1 million to get 7*. And I think it's over 2 million to get to level 70
  • Options
    It goes more like this:

3* --> 4* = 100,000

4* --> 5* = 250,000

5* --> 6* = 500,000

6* --> 7* = 1,000,000

Hope that helps and welcome to the forums.
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    Options
    This jump seems way off?

It is, you are missing one. It's 100k for 4*, 250k for 5*, 500k for 6*, 1M for 7*.
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.
  • Options
    Over 2.4m from 1-70. B)
  • Options
    moongod wrote: »
    Over 2.4m from 1-70. B)

Can you image 1-80?

5 Million Credits! ;)
  • Options
    I need to be banking credits for the next level jump. But i am now broke.
  • Options
    @D_Millennial that's almost over 9000! B)
  • Options

24808695.jpg
  • Options
    Hey Moongod, are you the the old undisputed champion from world of warriors? Or an imposter
  • Options
    @KoolKent that's me. :# I still log in for my daily reward. But I stopped after Hong because absolutely no new content.
  • Options
    Yeh! Can't believe their downfall. Your record was white impressive though! How about Star Wars but hey, it's like WoW on steroids
  • moongod
    298 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    @KoolKent I like GOH much better. I hope it realizes it's full potential.

I just checked. I haven't logged in months. Only dropped to third all time. Held world number 1 for over 6 months.

33n85l2.png
  • Options
    Absolutely! So are you perched on top of the leader board everyday in PvP here too? Lol
  • Options
    @KoolKent yessir. My server has some pretty cool people on it.
  • Options

I just checked. I haven't logged in months. Only dropped to third all time. Held world number 1 for over 6 months.

33n85l2.png

Haha! I remember you attacked my defence one day and I was honoured! Something like 10 defeats and I wasn't want of them! Have you got a TAT system you'd like to share? Haha! Your running Qui Gon as leader aren't ya?
  • Options
    dont worry, you can get 300 credits from bronzium
  • Options

Interestingly, this game was copied, or maybe so, sold to development, from a very well made and very NOT profitable game: Age of Warriors. That game is much better, and those who played it in the beginning did so because it probably was greatest mobile game of all time. However, company was not rich to invest into advertisement. And certainly not "star wars" in title. Game is still around. People spent thousands of dollars on it, and those are still in play. Lot of free players who played for years. Still not maxed. As game requires 3 to 5 years to max using free play or $20K shortcut.
    That game has chat and guild war, though. This game, they went for money, and not content. Creating many servers, with players mostly anonymous. Learned their mistake and implemented at most commercial level. There is nothing more 'commercial' in the world than Star Wars. Agree?