CG, I am your target audience

Great job with this event! Probably even better job and monetizing this game even more (the whole point of jobs/products/blahblah). The fervor for CLS was even higher than Thrawn, which was a pretty high bar.

I'm your target audience because I've historically been a F2P player with very minimal purchases since launch (I did splurge on the shoretrooper pack). I did, however, drop $$ on both Ben and Luke packs because I started out at 10/80 (locked) and 3 star respectively. Managed to unlock with an hour or two remaining and even though it's not my norm to drop cash on stuff like this, the game you've given to us even in purely free form has given hours of entertainment that I don't feel even the slightest remorse in helping sustain that game (even if it's not without benefits to me heh)

All that said, between Thrawn and CLS back to back crazy farming, could we get a bit to catch our breath before some breakneck focused farming is required? Just a few ideas if you're stumped for some, update to Gen Grievous, quality of life pack, update Grievous, find a balanced way to introduce more zetas, or just update an old character like General Grievous (I'm not partial though..)

Replies

• Options
    I would love it if we could customise our squads without having to battle. It should be an option on the character list page.

Also would love it if the raid ticket production was working so I could track how much each guild member is producing. This has been an issue for far too long now.

Those are my QOL suggestions.
  • Options
    Gamble wrote: »
    even though it's not my norm to drop cash on stuff like this

Trust me, you're not their target audience.
  • Options

That's a fair statement however, most whales are gonna whale regardless. You give a big enough carrot and they get folks like me as well.
  • Options

That's a fair statement however, most whales are gonna whale regardless. You give a big enough carrot and they get folks like me as well.

Astute observation. You are correct, and I think the CLS event was indeed targeted at some of the FTP or lower spend threshold players to see if they can get them to start spending on the game. It's always easier to spend once you've started, and EA may yet convert some to a more regular spend pattern.