45 posts Member
edited August 2017

Replies

• Options
    What is 216 phase?
  • JaggedJ
    1352 posts Member
    Options
    No idea. Why does it say #3 on one and #42 on another? Mysteries.
  • Options
    I think the number on the left - "3" and "42"- indicates the guild member. So first come first serve like. 3rd person to a tb to the 42nd doing a tb.the 216 phases are the total amount of phases to complete. My guess it's sort of like guild contribution. Like gw nodes- 6xx to complete that tier but can go over it.
  • Hskull55
    2263 posts Member
    Options
    Maybe it's the number of phases completed (From everyone in the guild)
    My collection https://swgoh.gg/u/Hskull55/
    Sorry for my English :]
  • Options
    Where was this picture taken and is it a real or fake seeing we still know very little on this
  • Pcx99
    399 posts Member
    Options
    One on the left is likely the player view. What you have to do to complete your battles. One on the right is likely the guild view. The status of the overall guild battle. My guess anyway.
  • Karfax
    286 posts Member
    Options
    Ssj3goku wrote: »
    Where was this picture taken and is it a real or fake seeing we still know very little on this

It's not fake, the video itself can be found on Youtube
    *** So be it... Jedi ***
  • Options
    My guess is that this mode will be similar to the guild events in walking Dead: no man's land.
  • PiffGuru
    773 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    What I dont understand is the picture on the left shows 10/45 stars yet on the battlefield there are only 7 stars and 3 active zones, then the one on the right shows 1 star but there are no stars on the battlefield only 1 active zone.

So what you get a guaranteed 1 star per zone? its impossible to fail a zone completely?
  • Options
    Maybe we'll find out when it's released
  • Options
    Image on the right has a star destroyer at the end

Ship battle?
  • Slyfox
    34 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    RogueOne wrote: »

Ship battle?

Looks like the nothern territories are all related to ships. Southern to ground forces.?

Top right looks like a combo territory, ship and ground battle vs Destroyer, Ties and 2 At-Ats(the final encounter after other territories are cleared).

The middle territory on the far right looks like a lone AT-AT heroic ship only battle(Iconic movie ship style fight with tow cable special abilty added to ships). You can tell this by the image on the right has the AT-AT still standing and the image on the left when you zoom in shows the AT-AT has fallen over similarly to the how the movie showed it after the AT-AT was trapped in tow cables.

Then bottom right heroic fight with AT-AT with ground troops only(commander luke will probably be required).
  • Options
    Slyfox wrote: »
    RogueOne wrote: »

Ship battle?

Looks like the nothern territories are all related to ships. Southern to ground forces.?

Top right looks like a combo territory, ship and ground battle vs Destroyer, Ties and 2 At-Ats(the final encounter after other territories are cleared). The middle territory on the far right looks like a lone AT-AT heroic ship only battle(Iconic movie ship style fight with tow cable special abilty added to ships). Then bottom right heroic fight with AT-AT with ground troops only(commander luke style).

Yeah, I think the arrows indicate ground vs. air battles. The picture on the left has two locations pointing to the ground, while the sector at the top has the arrows passing over the target, so that is probably a ship battle.
  • Slyfox
    34 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Also interesting, what i notice and perhaps confirm my suspicion that the lone AT-AT far right middle battle will be with ships only. The right image shows the AT-AT still standing and the left images shows it fallen down like it did in the movies from tow cables

Which means the bottom right lone AT-AT could be a comander luke required battle with ground forces only vs AT-AT.
  • Obs0lete
    382 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    That's another good catch. It's sort of weird that the AT-AT would be disabled, though, since I am assuming the battles progress left to right, as suggested by the large white arrows in front of the active section, and presumably AT-ATs have yet to be encountered.
  • Options
    DHYUdh_SW0_AEuf_YX.jpg

Minute focused battles
  • Options
    DHYUHu_JXo_AAz_Qfl.jpg

Territory Battles place
  • Options
    PiffGuru wrote: »
    What I dont understand is the picture on the left shows 10/45 stars yet on the battlefield there are only 7 stars and 3 active zones, then the one on the right shows 1 star but there are no stars on the battlefield only 1 active zone.

So what you get a guaranteed 1 star per zone? its impossible to fail a zone completely?
    There are 15 sectors in each map. Therefore 15x3=45 stars. You get 1 star just for unlocking one sector
  • Options
    I guess that in the left sector the star requirements for required toons would be 2 stars, and in the right sectors 7 stars
  • Options
    The prize can also be awarded according to the number of stars collected as a guild. Rewards can be awarded based on the number of passes.
  • Acrofales
    1363 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Options

There are 15 sectors in each map. Therefore 15x3=45 stars. You get 1 star just for unlocking one sector

There seem to be 14 sectors. The last 2 "columns" of the top "row" seem to be 1 battle, because there is no dividing line. In fact, the dividing line between the top two rows in the last column is also very vague, so maybe only 13 sectors.

Either way, if you can earn 3 stars per battle, your calculation wouldn't give 45 stars, it would give 60: 3 for completion and 1 for "unlocking".

Maybe the stars are simply the max over all guild members, whereas the screen shows your own accomplishments. It is in the same UI row as the "guild GP" info. So could be that the stars indicate if ANYBODY in the guild 3*d the battles, whereas the GP is somehow a score of all the people in the guild.

The phases, though... it just doesn't make sense to me. In the left screenshot it looks like the phases completed/unlocked. I guess it's possible they are two different views: individual vs. guild overview, but it still doesn't make a lot of sense: if the #3 and #42 are your "participant number", then it doesn't make sense that in the right screen shot there are already 216 phases "unlocked", when this is the 3rd participant, and there is at most 1 star earned on the board (assuming the above assumption is correct).

Another thing is the timer. The timer is always in a matter of minutes. Maybe when you start the entire thing, you have X minutes to complete the whole thing?

Oh, and finally: why is there a miniature death star in the 2nd column, top row?
  • Options
    Oh, and finally: why is there a miniature death star in the 2nd column, top row?

latest?cb=20130325042535

It's Hoth's Ion Cannon, probably to be used in the last row against the Imperial Star Destroyer ?
  • harunsoylen
    45 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Acrofales wrote: »

There seem to be 14 sectors. The last 2 "columns" of the top "row" seem to be 1 battle, because there is no dividing line. In fact, the dividing line between the top two rows in the last column is also very vague, so maybe only 13 sectors.

Either way, if you can earn 3 stars per battle, your calculation wouldn't give 45 stars, it would give 60: 3 for completion and 1 for "unlocking".

Maybe the stars are simply the max over all guild members, whereas the screen shows your own accomplishments. It is in the same UI row as the "guild GP" info. So could be that the stars indicate if ANYBODY in the guild 3*d the battles, whereas the GP is somehow a score of all the people in the guild.

The phases, though... it just doesn't make sense to me. In the left screenshot it looks like the phases completed/unlocked. I guess it's possible they are two different views: individual vs. guild overview, but it still doesn't make a lot of sense: if the #3 and #42 are your "participant number", then it doesn't make sense that in the right screen shot there are already 216 phases "unlocked", when this is the 3rd participant, and there is at most 1 star earned on the board (assuming the above assumption is correct).

Another thing is the timer. The timer is always in a matter of minutes. Maybe when you start the entire thing, you have X minutes to complete the whole thing?

Hoth War, It looks like 15 stages. 1 stage = 3 stars 15*3= 45 stars

Missing first image. Look at the 2nd picture
  • Options
    Acrofales wrote: »

Either way, if you can earn 3 stars per battle, your calculation wouldn't give 45 stars, it would give 60: 3 for completion and 1 for "unlocking"

There are 15 sectors. There is a kind of shadow or blur under the battleship that almost hides the saparation, but you can see it in the bottom left corner of the top right sector.

You get one star secured just for unblocking a sector. If you succeed perfectly you get three: the one you owned and two more.
  • Options
    Does anyone else notice the white arrows are only left to right? Rebels to empire.
  • Options
    The mods have clarified that the 216 phases is just on the beta for testing and it will be much lower in the actual battles.
  • Options
    Do we know about the reward system? it's as speak, pure RNG or...
  • Options
    RacerDejak wrote: »
    Do we know about the reward system? it's as speak, pure RNG or...
    Everything has to be rng. All members participating will earn all their mk 4 droid callers and stun guns equally.
  • Options
    Does anyone else notice the white arrows are only left to right? Rebels to empire.
    Just in that map. I guess there will be two maps. Versus Empire and versus Rebels. Both Hoth related on the enemy side, and subject to different requirements on the player's side.

2 maps x 15 sectors x 5 units (toons/ships) x 50 members of the guild = 7500 units to deploy. Devs mentioned that figure.

• Options
    BTW, those arrows show the order in which you have to unlock the sectors.
This discussion has been closed.