Relaxed Guild Looking For New Members

Agents of Ossus is looking for more active players.

We raid 1-2 times a week (low active player count), but we are almost prepared to take down Heroic AAT. We already nuke Heroic Pit, so we're perfect if you're looking for some easy Han Solo shards.

Raids launch around 9pm EST.

Our only rule is regarding damage on the Pit, and we ask that you keep to 1mil in damage to help more people get in on it. Otherwise, get as close to 600 as you can, and just let us know if you're going to be away from the game. Real life happens and we understand that.

Add me if interested. We're accepting all skill levels.

187-892-254

Message me if you have any questions. :)

Replies

• Options
    Plenty of spaces available!
  • Options
    All are welcome, Still room :)
  • Options
    I am interested. Active daily. Currently level 85 and wanting to take my game to the next level.

https://swgoh.gg/u/barkingwicket/
  • Options
    I have a guild of 10-15 members that is almost able to do t7 pit. we are looking to bolster or ranks or find another group of active easy going members.
  • Options
    inthe0ry wrote: »
    I have a guild of 10-15 members that is almost able to do t7 pit. we are looking to bolster or ranks or find another group of active easy going members.

We have 14 spots available as of right now. There are a couple of people that have been away from the game for more than 10 days. I will see if we can dump them to make space for your squad if you are interested.
  • Options
    Before we jump over, I want to make sure everyone will be happy. most of our members are relatively casual. In the title it says relaxed guild but are there any requirements that might not have been mentioned?
  • JamzDatt
    72 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    We just want everyone to be as close to 600 as possible. Be active daily (not a requirement, we just prefer it), even if you aren't hitting your 600. If you are going to be away for any extended period of time, we just ask that you let us know. Other than that, we all just want to get as much raid gear and raid shards as we can. More people mean more raids, and more raids means we will grow faster.

And with Territory Battles on the horizon, the more the merrier.

If you have any specific questions, I will do my best to answer those as well.

Also, if you or another member of your current guild wants to come check things out first, you can definitely do so.
    Post edited by JamzDatt on
  • Options
    Ok, sounds good to me. I will probably be the last to switch over to ensure everything goes smoothly. Do i have to get player IDs/ally codes for everyone. Im not sure how this normally goes down.
  • Options
    If you are still recruiting, I'm interested in joining you guild as mine just seem to fall apart.
  • Options
    Hi
    I'd be very interesting in joining your guild. I'm currently lvl 83 and am looking to start to partake in the higher aspect of the game. I contribute 600 or as close as possible to it every day. Is it okay to just join the guild or would you like to see my swgoh.gg first?
  • Options
    Just add me guys.

187-892-254
    Ok, sounds good to me. I will probably be the last to switch over to ensure everything goes smoothly. Do i have to get player IDs/ally codes for everyone. Im not sure how this normally goes down.

If you have someone ally with everyone in your guild, and then they add me, everyone will be able to join the guild via that one member. Or you can give them my ally code and have them add me.
  • Options
    Ok, got the code and someone should be joining/ contacting you soon. The person is either going to be "chippy" or "trin".
  • Options
    I really wish they would add some sort of messaging in game :p
  • Options
    Live with inthe0ry, sent you an ally invite.
  • Options
    I really wish they would add some sort of messaging in game :p

It would be soooo much help if they did! Chippy Joined yesterday, but left to tell you all to follow him over once he is back in.