Challenge Gear issue

CameronD
150 posts Member
edited August 2017
I know others feel the same so I'm here to voice the popular opinion again. PLEASE, remove all challenge gear( minus Carabants) from Raids, Fleet shipments, and regular shipments. It's really frustrating trying to maneuver through this game and fight this grind when I give so little opportunities to succeed. I'm Toppled by 20 characters needing raid gear and I get useless challenge gear far to many times for me to shut up about it. I'm respectfully asking that in the next quality of life update you invest your time and hard work into refining this gear system. Thank you!

Replies

• Options
    +1
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • Options
    Devs will listen. They will take the mkIII carbantis out of raid rewards and leave the mkIV carbantis.

• botabu
    246 posts Member
    Options
    Agreed 1000 times over. Hell, let us trade gear among guild mates, sell useless gear, whatever.... it is getting frustrating, especially as they announce more "you have to have these toons to get this toon" events.
  • Options
    I would say make zetas a guaranteed that one will drop as well,
    3 zetas in 5 weeks is a bit of a slap in the face - at this rate it will take a year just to completely Zeta Luke
  • Options
    +1000000000000
  • Options
    I would say make zetas a guaranteed that one will drop as well,
    3 zetas in 5 weeks is a bit of a slap in the face - at this rate it will take a year just to completely Zeta Luke

They definitely need to do something about zetas. In a single week, they added 11 new zeta abilities.
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • Options
    What I want is Transparent Yellow gear to have a 100% drop chance in AAT/HAAT. So far I've gotten the total of 30-40 medpacks from 100+ raids. This. Is. Ridiculous. Every character needs at least 2 yellow gears at g10 and surprise, surprise it's either BALLS or MEDPACKS.