Alliance of Rebel Knights (ARK) Top 200 Guild Recruiting for Territory Battles and Heroic AAT!

Alliance of Rebel Knights is recruiting once again! Come join us and get ready for Territory Battles!

https://swgoh.gg/g/3052/alliance-of-rebel-knights/

Currently ranked #115 in the game for swgoh.gg Collection Score! Currently ranked #184 in the world in Average Arena rank (thats with 46/50 profiles listed). We ALMOST ALWAYS earn 30,000 raid tickets daily.

This is our first opening within the guild since prior to March of 2017. Very loyal, super friendly group that is part of a 3 guild community - ARK, Raiders of ARK and Crusaders of ARK.

United States Eastern time based but with members from all over the world.

RULES:

We use DISCORD to communicate - this is non negotiable.

You must earn your 600 raid tickets daily, but we do understand that REAL LIFE is important!

We raid at 1:00pm and/or 8:00pm US EST (or EDT), alternating each raid.

We ZERG the raids. HAAT is done in less than an hour and Rancor takes 15 minutes.

If you are interested in joining or have any further questions, you can PM me here, or message me on discord at Brownie#8501.

Thanks!

Replies

• Options
    One spot open, join a great guild before its too late.
  • Options
    We just had another spot open up and we are actively recruiting for one member.
  • Options
    Looking for two Territory Battle ready rosters
  • Options
    I'm interested. 657-447-856
  • Options
    We're a great group, really gearing up for territory battles. Currently a top 100 guild, if you want to make sure you are accomplishing all you can in this game and do it with a group that doesn't take itself too seriously, this is the guild for you. We knock out multiple HAAT and Rancor raids each week, and alternate day/night raids so everyone can participate no matter your schedule or time zone. First opening in almost six months. Come join us!
  • Options
    ARK once again has an opening for an experienced player! Finished last Territory Battle with 35 stars and looking to improve upon that number. Must have at least 1.5m GP to apply. Stars have us ranked as Guild #153 in the world.

Come join a competitive yet friendly and laid back guild!