Eeth koth or Qui gon jin

I am making a team of jedis, didn't know Eeth koth was so bad but he was easy to farm.
I am also farming QGJ in cantina
Eeth koth 50/85, 5 stars. Stopped farming when he got 5 but opened a pack and got 50 shards
Qui Gon Jin 30/65, 4 stars

Who should I focus more on? Would a 6 star Eeth Koth be much beyter than QGJ? Should I farm both? I am at Level 71

rest characters: Mace Windu 7 stars, Ahsoka Tano (non fulcrum), Jedi Consular, Luminari - 6 stars

Replies

• Options
    Eeth Koth is worthless right now, maybe there will be a rework but who knows. Qui Gon is really good, you won't regret focusing on him. His zeta lead makes Jedi viable.
  • RandyMarsh
    380 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    zQgj is my MVP! Eeth Koth is hot garbage; don't waste any more resources on him.

Also, get jka asap. He's my second best character and he also has great synergy with ahsoka, who I use and I see you have at 6* already. She's highly underrated imo, especially with JKA. Start farming Ezra too; I don't have him because I need to finish empire for r2, but he's on my to-do list. He's an excellent character and he will help you get both EP and Yoda.
  • Options
    Another vote for QGJ, the better (by far) of the two. :)
  • Options
    QGJ! His lead is good without Zeta, the dispell and assist are very useful in bursting down or getting rid of taunts as well as the slight TM control on his basic (Omega).
    Eeth Koth has no real use anywhere atm.
  • Options
    JKA is such a long farm. Only need 3 shards to activate him. Ugh.
  • Options

He's worth it. Tanky, fast, has a powerful aoe, inflicts heal block and buff immunity with his basic, and deals tons of damage. QGJ's zeta makes my squad arena viable and he's an amazing character too, but JKA is the one who really carries my team.
  • Options
    I have 7* Eeth Koth..... Not even worth it. Only 7* him cause it was the easiest way to get Yoda at the time.
  • Options
    The only reason I 7* Eeth Koth is because he was a better farm than CUP
  • Options
    RandyMarsh wrote: »

He's worth it. Tanky, fast, has a powerful aoe, inflicts heal block and buff immunity with his basic, and deals tons of damage. QGJ's zeta makes my squad arena viable and he's an amazing character too, but JKA is the one who really carries my team.

You are totally right about that him and gk hits nice in my jedi team i don t have ezra geared but they say he hits pretty hard too so all in all jedi are pretty viable and can get to top 10 easily but not good on defence and i don t have eeth koth but he may be in haat but i suggest qgj to answer op s question
  • Options
    I almost laughed when I saw the title. Eeth Koth isn't even worth it from arena, you're better off collecting shard shop currency.