Bronziums(Can we get an update)

PiffGuru
773 posts Member
edited August 2017
As the title says, can we get an update to whats the future intention with bronziums. More characters added? Slider bar? ally points being used somewhere else?

Its been a while since tournaments went the way of the dinosaurs and at the time they said currently had no intention of doing anything with ally points but is this still the case?

Maybe add some individual pieces of raid gear there or something atleast. My reasoning for this question is that I have just surpassed 1M ally points and I would like to use them finally but I dread sitting there hitting the button for 10hours straight, also dread that I use them all on shard shop fodder just to be blind sided by a bronzium update.

Edit: Geez that was a quick move to oblivion, Didn't even have time to add the ol @CG_Kozispoon or whoever

Replies

• Options
    Same can we at least be able to open multiple packs like 10 or 15 at a time?
  • Options
    10/10 needs to happen considering how they were utilized with fleet you had to save up now I haven't been able to stop. Anything done to this would Be an improvement.
  • Darth_Continent
    51 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Is it just me, or has anyone else gotten NO ships, NO newer toons (Ahsoka Fulcrum, Sith Trooper, Paploo, Resistance Fighter, really just toons from maybe 1-2 years ago seem to be the only ones that ever show, and I've been an almost daily player now at 85 with no real life) from Bronziums?

To me a slider is unimportant (nice try devs but I'm a cheapskate, not planning to pay $ for crystals ever so I'm content to swipe) but it would be nice if you actually could get ships and newer toons with Bronziums instead of just perpetual disappointment. :/