so much foresight and stealth - new han ability suggestion.

People said about maul and stealth and Jedi and foresight. but the teams we have right now with the constant stun, foresight and stealth.

they should give one of the 3 Han the ability...

"BRING EM ON" I'd prefer a straight fight to all this sneaking about.

Han ability blocks foresight, stun and stealth from both teams for 3 rounds.

nice and simple.

Replies

• Options
    So you'd like to eliminate legendary characters such as R2, EP, and Yoda? Lol.
  • Options
    I think you mean, buff immunity?
  • Options
    I've got a better idea. Han is immune to debuffs. Han has 500% counter chance. How annihilates on Basic Attack. If Han kills an empire/jedi/rebel...etc.. character, all the other characters that have the same tag die alongside him/her.
  • Options
    I've got a better idea. Han is immune to debuffs. Han has 500% counter chance. How annihilates on Basic Attack. If Han kills an empire/jedi/rebel...etc.. character, all the other characters that have the same tag die alongside him/her.

I think he maybe also needs 1000% health steal or he still won't be viable imo.
  • Options
    no not buff immunity... in saying to eliminate those specific things... and use a relevant quote/ability on a character to do so.

probably shouldn't have included stun to be fair.

but and ability to remove stealth and foresight for 3 turns and change it into a straight fight in my opinion would be a great ability In itself.

not sure why all the sarcasm above.

it wouldn't eliminate r2 at all. but would counter r2 some of r2s moves. plus you would be taking a toon in to specifically counter these things.
  • Options
    If not including stun this could work well. The line in discussion here is said during ANH at a time when Han is disguised as a Stormtrooper. Therefore if given to STH, it could help bring him back into meta to counter some of these big teams.
  • Options
    should probably clarify my suggestion here.

This would not be ability block, and would effect both teams. it would prevent either team using stealth or foresight for 3 turns. Turning it into a "straight fight"
  • Options
    So you want a battle where everyone just uses basic attacks? Lmao
  • Options

It's only stealth and foresight and for 3 turns- it could even just be like a cleanse all current stealth and foresight. If it was that though would probably need some TM gain too.
  • Options

lmao @Mitchell_1313 no... I'll try to be even more clear... all other abilities will still exists.. burn, annihilate, assassin droid tactics, squad discipline, force crush, culling blade, fracture, taunt, and the 100's of other abilities would still exist....

to be clear... it would remove stealth and foresight from both teams.....

haha can't believe how hard it is for people to get this...

• Options
    Darthpippa wrote: »

lmao @Mitchell_1313 no... I'll try to be even more clear... all other abilities will still exists.. burn, annihilate, assassin droid tactics, squad discipline, force crush, culling blade, fracture, taunt, and the 100's of other abilities would still exist....

To be clear this sounds like the dumbest idea ever. Haha can't believe how hard it is for you to get this...
  • Options
    @Mitchell_1313 - could you give me an idea why you think a cleanse of stealth and foresight would be bad for the game. what's the downside ?
  • Options

To be clear this sounds like the dumbest idea ever. Haha can't believe how hard it is for you to get this...

Its no use just saying "oh that's dumb" without explaining why at all. Give us reasons. It's called a discussion.
  • Options
    So by blocking foresight...

zQGJ teams immediately become useless. There is no point in using Jedi if they cannot gain foresight, either from zYoda or zQGJ leader ability. Entire faction useless.

By blocking stealth...

Zaul teams immediately become useless. No point in using Zaul teams anymore if they cannot gain stealth. Also, R2 is a widely used character. Since he can't smokescreen, he'll just be spamming his basic attack (I'd assume both teams have this Han Solo that can block all three abilities bc he would be OP). That's 6 turns without stealth, foresight, and stun. Spamming basics. Bboorrriiinnggg.

By blocking stun...
    That's a zeta of one character only (Jyn). Its not a faction preventer like stealth and foresight are, but it'd be an incredibly OP move since it's a zeta for one character. Yet you want Han to have three of these moves, and make it account for everyone? lol cmon man.
  • Options
    It'd make more sense if Han did a mass buff immunity for lesser turns. And it could be resisted. But even still, this would never happen. (Kind of like TFP's AOE attack)
  • Options
    thank you for that.

I think maybe I was wrong to include stun in this.

Basically yes I am sayingbis that with a st Han lead it would make the stealth of zaul leads and the foresight of Jedi leads irrelevant. but would leave you open to attack from other leads, like a wedge lead or hk47 lead or cls lead even a leia lead.

which would in turn lead to a massive shift in teams being used in arena.

people would use the St Han to beat jedi/sith teams, people would then use another option to beat the StH team meaning you could then use a jedi/sith team to beat thst one. making a cycle of teams.

Again R2 wouldn't become irrelevant at all. his burn has uses other against stealth teams or creating stealth so ok his smoke screen would be muted. but burn and his basic would still exist.

to your point about spamming basics... with so many people using stealth and foresight, how many special attacks are you using currently that aren't cleanse or tenacity...is that not equally boring. - protect your team till you can annihilate...
  • Options
    thank you for that.

Basically yes I am sayingbis that with a st Han lead it would make the stealth of zaul leads and the foresight of Jedi leads irrelevant. but would leave you open to attack from other leads, like a wedge lead or hk47 lead or cls lead even a leia lead.

people would use the St Han to beat jedi/sith teams, people would then use another option to beat the StH team meaning you could then use a jedi/sith team to beat thst one. making a cycle of teams.

Again R2 wouldn't become irrelevant at all. his burn has uses other against stealth teams or creating stealth so ok his smoke screen would be muted. but burn and his basic would still exist.

to your point about spamming basics... with so many people using stealth and foresight, how many special attacks are you using currently that aren't cleanse or tenacity...is that not equally boring. - protect your team till you can annihilate...

This isn't even an issue - if you want to balance arena more remove speed secondary boosts from mods and reduce chirrets hitting power!

The most used toons in arena are Rex, cls, r2 and chaze. All you would do is be replacing r2 with Han.

Hardly anyone uses Jedi and sith teams as they are weak compared to rebels, who you are now asking them to buff against Jedi and sith!

Jedi In general have lower defence and don't hit as hard due to the fact they have tenacity up, foresight and speed.

If you do as you say then all that will happen is everyone in arena will just have Han in their teams so there won't be any diversity anyway
  • Options
    Also if you want to remove stealth, Plo koons leader ability already does that - rework him and add some Zeta abilities = no more stealth
  • Options
    Just give him an AOE Instakill on shoots first and save time.
  • Options
    Just give him an AOE Instakill on shoots first and save time.

what would this achieve ?
  • Options
    thank you for that.

This isn't even an issue - if you want to balance arena more remove speed secondary boosts from mods and reduce chirrets hitting power!

The most used toons in arena are Rex, cls, r2 and chaze. All you would do is be replacing r2 with Han.

Hardly anyone uses Jedi and sith teams as they are weak compared to rebels, who you are now asking them to buff against Jedi and sith!

Jedi In general have lower defence and don't hit as hard due to the fact they have tenacity up, foresight and speed.

If you do as you say then all that will happen is everyone in arena will just have Han in their teams so there won't be any diversity anyway

I guess we all have issues. but most of my fights go along the lines of r2 stealth, vs r2 stealth, then multiplr cleanse throw in a few a forseifhts and auto taunt theb anhiliate.

for me I would like to see some of the specials used thst aren't cleanse or hide.
  • Options
    The downside is, Rebels have received enough love in this game to last a lifetime. You want a rework of a brand new character already? I don't know what's funnier man, that, or the rework idea you came up with!
  • Options
    The downside is, Rebels have received enough love in this game to last a lifetime. You want a rework of a brand new character already? I don't know what's funnier man, that, or the rework idea you came up with!

STORMTROOPER Han, not Hoth Han. Pretty sure that STORMTROOPER Han is NOT new.
  • Options

@DEATHCOYOTE again I would ask you explain why is a stupid idea to have fights that bring other toons into play. (though as someone pointed out it's essentially there with a slight plokoon rework)

and yes this would be for st han... the character who said the line..... not for the other 3 hans !
  • Options

@DEATHCOYOTE again I would ask you explain why is a **** idea to have fights that bring other toons into play. (though as someone pointed out it's essentially there with a slight plokoon rework)

and yes this would be for st han... the character who said the line..... not for the other 3 hans !

Ok I guess I missed that part where it's not the new Han but after the news that we are getting YET ANOTHER HAN NOT EVEN REMOTELY SOLO BECAUSE THAT MAKES FOUR... seems extremely pointless. There are other faction in the Star Wars universe and it would be nice to see one of those many factions get some attention for a change.