guild KNIGHTS OF JAR J'AR players recruitment exercise

GoldMan
43 posts Member
edited August 2017
Knights of JarJ'ar will like to invite active & passionate players to join the guild.

Guild entry criterial are :-

communication language = English
communication apps used = Discord
daily ticket contribution > 550 (prefer 600)
possess 7* EP, 7* Yoda, 5* R2

Raid schedules are :-
Heroic Pit Raid - Starts @ 2100hrs (GMT +8)(UTC +8) 0900hrs (EST)
Heroic AAT Raid - Starts @ 1930hrs (GMT +8)(UTC +8) 0730hrs (EST)

Interested personnel kindly contact pho#4100 via Discord or email me to hook you up with the contact person. Recruitment exercise is still on-going till full house.
Post edited by GoldMan on

Replies

• Options
    leechongwei_0.jpg?itok=_DOIq7Du
    If you think you can be our future CHAMPION, than we want you!
  • Options
    Joseph-Schooling-holding-Olympic-gold-medal-100m-butterfly.jpg
    If you think you can be our future CHAMPION, than we want you!
  • Options
    Can you post your raid times so people can understand, like 9est/6pst. This game is made by a company based in California and majority of players are in the US. I have no clue what time your raids start and I'm not going to convert your gmt + whatever to my gmt + whatever then figure out what my local time is at that gmt time
  • Options
    Interested personnel kindly contact pho#4100 via Discord or email me to hook you up with the contact person.
  • Options
    Interested personnel kindly contact pho#4100 via Discord or email me to hook you up with the contact person. Recruitment exercise is still on-going till full house.
  • GoldMan
    43 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    b1503052811.95146.png
    If you think you can be our future male/female CHAMPION, than we want you!
    Guild do have active female players if you're curious to know.
  • Options
  • GoldMan
    43 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
  • GoldMan
    43 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    jarjar.jpg

Note: Limited edition "Jar Jar" toon will only be presented to those who earned their long service award in the guild. Pls join the guild to find out more.
  • Options
    guild's recruitment stop today.