the guild raid ticket easier on new players

Hi, I'm here to give my feedback and a help each is directly to the guild raid ticket or as some call it the 600/600, we have to play the game everyday and do the 600/600 but sometimes we go over the 600 and it won't count so it's a "waste", and for guilds sometimes that "waste" could be useful to get the overall 30k daily, if a player fail the 600 it's already bad and no way to other players help, there are 2 ways to fix it(as I'm presenting )
1st: The player have a small personal storage that will store the extra points and it will show to the guild officers if the person have some amount in storage or nor(and if it will cover the missing tickets), in the guild activities there is enough space in the UI to show the amount in storage, if the person fail the 600 daily it will use the amount in storage, that would also give a possible "vacation time" for some characters that buy crystals since they get a lot of tickets and it would give more flexibility to the guild officers and the leader.

2nd: The guild store extra tickets from players that give more then the 600, storing it for the day, and allowing the officers and the leader to know the amount of tickets stored and if it will cover the ones missing at that specific time, that will help those that fail (or don't have crystals for reset/don't double check if they are missing tickets for the day) without hurting the guild completely.

Summary:
The raid tickets is a good thing to have interaction in the guild but not only the "manage" part of the guild being glitchy in some aspects like the daily raid tickets produced not updating correctly, the 600 limit is a good thing but there is also a problem, if you spend more then that amount of energy and surpass the limit of 600, those tickets goes to waste and could be used for other guild members or in other point in time if the person don't make it to the limit, it's just a quality of life thing and would help people that already surpass the limit.
Hope it helps for the next quality of life improvements to the game, JarDorK.
"I don't search for bugs, they find me and beat me endlessly" - JarDorK
My views are my own... except when they are wrong... then it's jar jar's fault

Pure F2P at heart