Raid Hans Basic WAI?

Corvus
190 posts Member
So I tried Raid han in gw today against some Jedis. Of course all had foresight. The first attack did what is expected hit plus unresistable stun. But from that moment on Hans basic got evaded by when attacking someone with foresight.

Based on the description his basic can't be evaded, all other attacks that can't be evaded ignore foresight.

Replies

• Options
    Only the bonus shot at the start of the encounter can't be dodged. Every time you use his basic later it can be evaded
  • Options
    Hmm thx for the reply but the description of his basics says it can't be evaded thats what is a bit confusing.

Quick Draw
    Deal Physical damage to target enemy. If the target has less than 50% Turn Meter, deal 75% more damage. Otherwise, remove 35% Turn Meter. This attack can't be Evaded.
  • Options
    You're right, I always thought that was stated on the unique. So it is actually a bug.
  • Options
    Bumping this. Raid Han is going to get a lot of use in the near future.

Let's get it fixed, or reworded before the mob collects their pitchforks
  • Options
    Thank you for the report. We've investigated this issue and it looks like the attack is not actually Dodged and it deals damage, but the "Dodged" text can appear on the screen. We've flagged this as a visual bug.
  • Options
    Also as a side point , don't expect to see the foresight disappear, I wager it functions the same as vaders basic which will hit the Jedi, but not remove the foresight
  • Corvus
    190 posts Member
    Options
    Thank you for the report. We've investigated this issue and it looks like the attack is not actually Dodged and it deals damage, but the "Dodged" text can appear on the screen. We've flagged this as a visual bug.

Will give it a try this night in GW. Thanks for looking into it :)
  • Options
    Hi guys, there is a bug with Han Solo currently that will cause the Dodged text to appear. Units with foresight are dodging the turn meter removal from his basic, so it will only occur on units with Foresight that have >50% Turn Meter. We will have it fixed in the next update.