Credit heist team

so I should have done this a while ago but I need to know who to gear up and what gear I should take my team too atm I'm running a Boba Lead 6* (G8) Ig 88 5* (G7) Lando 5* (G7) ST Han 4* (G7) and Raid Han 5* (G7)

Replies

• Options
    Bump to strategy
  • Options
    I have st Han boba and Lando at 7 star g9/10 and those 3 clear the last tier for me. The others are 4/5 star and die first round.
  • Options
    I have st Han boba and Lando at 7 star g9/10 and those 3 clear the last tier for me. The others are 4/5 star and die first round.

Cheers mate seems I'll just level them up
  • Napoli
    544 posts Member
    Options
    Work on Lando for sure.
  • Options
    I struggled each time I went up a tier until I put lando at lead. It allows you to go first. Try that until you are geared high enough.
  • OGREtheTroll
    40 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Lando 7* lead, Boba 7*, STHan 7*, Chewie 5*, IG88 5* all gear 8 except IG 88. Chewie and IG88 are lvl 75 the rest are 85. Great mods on Han and Boba, mediocre on Lando and Chewie, weak mods on 88.

9/10 times can three star credit heist. Lando and Boba do most of the work, everyone else is filler really. Was able to 3 star the mod challenge with this team too.
  • Options
    I run Lando (L), Boba, StHan, Dengar, and Chewie. Only Boba, Lando and Han are 7* 80+ and the other two aren't above level 70, though Chewie is 7*. Until Han was moved up to 7* and lvl 81 for CLS, only Boba and Lando would live through a heist, but now everyone survived thanks to Han's taunt. And they don't even all have to be geared particularly well, only Lando is g11 on my team, the rest are all g9 and lower.
  • Options
    My maxed Boba can solo it so I'd say Boba lead with Lando and STHan sprinkled in plus a couple Bounty Hunters.