Force Friday?!?

marauder
124 posts Member
edited August 2017
Devs; first of all congrats on the commander luke event. The Oldben scene gave me goosebumps.

So Force Friday is scheduled for Sept 1 2017.

My wish list:

1. "Territory battles" Best date in my opinion :wink:
-Add hoth rebel soldier to GW or cantina currency?
-Akbar zeta? like tarkin and qgj
-a free territorial battle pack (shards of a character needed might be cool, credits, omegas, training droids, zetas :smiley:)

3. Quality of life updates? (600 visual bug, mod switching from one character to another, reduce timers on challenges)

4. Fulcrum for hardnode? shardshop?

5. This one is a personal request. I spend about 30mins a day looking at my inventory for no reason :joy:
How about "action buttons on the characters" clicking them activates animation from in battle aside from just spinning around

More power devs!

Replies

• Options
    Fun ideas. I'd take a new character over a free pack for anyone already released. I like the charcter screen action button.
  • Options
    Ya great ideas. I'm thinking they might be giving us a hoth han though as they did say he would be needed to unlock hoth leia. Probably a pack or mini event.

Love the "action button" idea lol I do the same thing sometimes just staring at them and thinking....
  • _JAM_
    15 posts Member
    Options
    Love the ideas. I would like to be able to have preset mod sets that can be easily changed.

Example:
    - My saved "Set 1" is for R2D2
    - I want this set on Farmboy Luke for some reason (GW, flash event, etc..)
    - I go to Farmboy Luke, select mod saved mod set 1
    - The game automatically removes mods from R2D2 and puts them on Farmboy.

A great feature would be able to have your saved mod sets to include anywhere from 1-6 mods to allow easier swapping.
  • Options
    _JAM_ wrote: »
    Love the ideas. I would like to be able to have preset mod sets that can be easily changed.

Example:
    - My saved "Set 1" is for R2D2
    - I want this set on Farmboy Luke for some reason (GW, flash event, etc..)
    - I go to Farmboy Luke, select mod saved mod set 1
    - The game automatically removes mods from R2D2 and puts them on Farmboy.

A great feature would be able to have your saved mod sets to include anywhere from 1-6 mods to allow easier swapping.

Or just saved sets per toon. And it prompts you: equipping this set will cost X credits and remove mods from toons in your arena and fleet squads. Are you sure?! You click yes, and it just does it.
  • Options
    marauder wrote: »
    -Add hoth rebel soldier to GW or cantina currency?
    Territory Battles will have characters you buy with some sort of currency, so I'm willing to bet that Hoth Rebel Both Guys are added into Territory Shipments.

No confirmation, obviously, but this makes sense.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Atlas1
    1713 posts Member
    Options
    Force friday is a big Star Wars day. I really hope we get something to celebrate. Double drops at the least would be nice. Hopefully it's not another missed opportunity.
  • Options
    I want a kit reveal for Hermit Yoda, so I know if I should spend Zetas on anybody else or keep them for him.
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    Options
    What is force friday?
  • Options
    DatBoi wrote: »
    What is force friday?

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Force_Friday

I can't believe that is a thing. Just be honest and call it buy our merchandise day.
  • Winstar
    2429 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    DatBoi wrote: »
    What is force friday?

Official Star Wars commercial day unveiling of toys, whatnots, sundries and other promotions tied to the annual Star Wars movie that comes out every Christmas.
  • Options
    The mod sets idea seems promising.
    In the new mod section (not a sub menu from characters, please) you can create mod sets. Name them.

There you can select a character of your choice to put it on.
    Or you go to characters, their mods. Click on sets and choose from. If mods are equipped somewhere, it doesn't matter. The whole set will be equipped for the current price.
    The mods, you replace by equipping the set, just drop to your mod collection.
    When browsing mods, a small icon on them shows, if they are part of a set or not.

Deleting sets doesn't delete the mods.

Searching for specific mods would also be nice.
    Or suggestions, based on criteria.
    For example, you've equipped three pieces on a character, and are now looking for the best triangle.

You can click on suggestions, set your filters (speed, offense,..) and it shows 3-5 results. No matter, if they are already equipped somewhere. If it is equipped, you could also visualize it. Either the characters icon, or just an indicator.

• Options
    Agree with everything except adding soldier to another node or shop. There should be a cpl toons like him that are simply a "hard" farm... I don't think every toon should be easily acquired
  • Options
    Preset mods would be amazing. Locking the good mods only helps so much
    "Who's the more foolish? The fool or the fool who follows them?"--Obi-Wan Kenobi
  • Options
    Hopefully some free Chewie shards.
  • Corrog
    308 posts Member
    Options
    My requests:

1) All legendary characters available for the day. Gives fans who need one, Thrawn or R2 especially, a chance to acquire it or 7* it. And it doesn't cost CG anything.

2) Free raid opening of each raid for any guild, for the day. Only valid once per guild, per raid. Slight give away by CG, but helps all guilds.

3) Credit Heist and Training Droid Heist, with double rewards, once each sometime that week. More of a dream, here, but a guy can hope. Rebellions are built on hope, after all ;)
  • Sunnie1978
    2937 posts Moderator
    Options
    Moving to appropriate sub-forum: Feedback: Events