Anyone else running a weird PVP team?

QGJ (lead), Luke, Poggle, Lumi and Sid are my starters. I haven't fallen below rank 10 since the new patch, even tho this team feels bad. Anyone else running a strange team with success? I dropped my 6* Poe for 6* QGJ and the rest are 7*

Replies

• JoshG
    908 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    I have have had great luck with QJC(lead), Lumi, Dooku, Sid and GS. No synergy there besides QJC/Lumi, just going for pure speed. Used it to snipe number 1 the past two nites, then I sub in Lumi(lead), Poe, GS, Sid, Dooku on defense. I haven't dropped below #12 yet.
  • l3end3r
    895 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    JoshG wrote: »
    I have have had great luck with QJC(lead), Lumi, Dooku, Sid and GS. No synergy there besides QJC/Lumi, just going for pure speed.

That's almost the team I'm working towards. QGJ(lead), Lumi, GS, Rey and Dooku (Yoda for the time being).

My Rey is almost 5* and will finish GS after Mace (Jedi challenge) and then rush Dooks

I also think Daka has a good place on the team and will get her after QGJ
  • Options
    How is Yoda at 5*s? I will have him in 3 days. I was kinda planning QJC (lead), Lumi, Yoda, Dooku, and either Sid/GS as the 5th.
  • Options
    Phasma (L), Sid, Lumi, Kylo, Vader/Poe. Puts me at 23K power so about 2-5K less than my surroundings. Can barely hold top 50 now. :neutral:
  • Options
    l3end3r wrote: »
    JoshG wrote: »
    I have have had great luck with QJC(lead), Lumi, Dooku, Sid and GS. No synergy there besides QJC/Lumi, just going for pure speed.
    My Rey is almost 5* and will finish GS after Mace (Jedi challenge) and then rush Dooks

I also think Daka has a good place on the team and will get her after QGJ

I am farming/refreshing all three of Rey's nodes every day but slow going. I stopped on GS also in favor of Mace for this Jedi challenge. I agree on Daka, she is definitely my next cantina shipment once QJC is done.
  • Options
    Phasma (L), Sid, Lumi, Kylo, Vader/Poe. Puts me at 23K power so about 2-5K less than my surroundings. Can barely hold top 50 now. :neutral:

Well your team is pretty weak, Iam 24k but wreck teams up to 28k. It's not about power, but composition.
  • KamikazeRhombus
    1412 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Yeah the speed patch came out at a bad time for me as I was just going to switch over to a droid team. I could gear and level a couple of my main team but as you said I know that would only be a temporary fix. I also missed the part about success so oops.
  • Options
    I am using right now ackbar lead, st Han, Biggs, Phasma and FOO. I am currently unlocking Hoth scout to replace someone on the team don't know just who yet. I will test a lot I am sure.