Build me a team :D

Tmjm
70 posts Member
Hey All,

Recently got CLS and Han Zolo, but they are currently on G9...

My older arena team used to be able to reach around rank 20, maybe a bit higher, but with these 2 in it, i simply just cant beat ANYONE.

I'm looking to mod them, and keep them in the squad, so I'm open to suggestions on rebuilding a fresh new arena team, looking for something new and different basically.

heres my collection -

https://swgoh.gg/u/tmjm/collection/

zetad -
QGJ
Han Solo
Vader
Kylo
R2-D2 number crunch

Replies

• Options
    CLS(L), zHan, zAhsoka, GK, zR2.

This is the team that Ahnald and MG made a video on, you can check their videos on youtube. The team was very solid even on auto. Well they did have all the Zetas on CLS and R2, but this should work fine for now.
  • Tmjm
    70 posts Member
    Options
    Ah, i dont have GK or Asoka yet. Sadly:(
  • Options
    You could try replacing him with Old Ben
  • Tmjm
    70 posts Member
    Options
    Ive been trying to faux tank Kylo with r2... but my teams a bit to fast
  • Ender22
    1194 posts Member
    Options
    So many zetas... so few at g11.

More than anything, you need a decent tank on your team. Can't hope to do well defensively if you don't have a proper tank. GK is obviously preferred.

I'm very tripped out about your zeta collection.
  • Tmjm
    70 posts Member
    Options
    yeah zetas were kinda eas to come by. Will probably Zeta r2s other ability bext next. (OR cody)

YEah ithink a good tank is going to be a major issue for me.

• mlb1399
    674 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Cls- cd triangle, offense cross and cd set if you have it
    Han- get a zeta on him and get max cd but use protection cross
    R2- zeta combat analysis, drop the potency cross and replace it with protection
    Old ben- health and speed, zeta his taunt after combat analysis and hans zeta
    Ezra- max cd, offense cross

Gear them up to g11 and you've got a top 5 team. I'd do hans zeta first then combat analysis
  • Options
    CLS Thrawn Nihilus R2 Old Ben
  • Tmjm
    70 posts Member
    Options
    mlb1399 wrote: »

Gear them up to g11 and you've got a top 5 team. I'd do hans zeta first then combat analysis

Would k2-s0 be of any use as a tank? Or any other tank in my inventory? Or should i just go for old ben?
  • Options
    Old Ben
  • Options
    Tmjm wrote: »
    mlb1399 wrote: »

Would k2-s0 be of any use as a tank? Or any other tank in my inventory? Or should i just go for old ben?
    K2SO is not a useful toon in arena right now. Old ben is much better
  • Options
    I run zzzcls, zhan, zzben, zr2 and gk. 3 of them are g12