Carbantis?

Where do YOU get your extra carbantis? Carbantis are the bane of my existence in this game. I'm sure I'm not the only one. The 3-5 I get from the gear challenges (~60 per week) are less than half of what I need.

Many in my arena shard have CLS, Thrawn, and Kenobi maxed (plus the ones for the characters I have). That's a lot more than the 60 per week would make. My guess some are buying many full stun guns and 50 count carbantis in shipments.Carbantis bought in the Fleet store are at the expense of zeta mats, ships, and characters.

To those of you who have decided the weekly challenges are not enough, what do you do?

Replies

• Options
    "Resource management". Stop getting toons to g8, g9, g10 and leaving them there sitting. I am yet to run out of carbs and like 90% of my roster requires them. I simply ignore some of the characters and gear up the ones I need.
  • Options
    You're right. That's always been my goal. Needing 5 to get Phoenix to the absolute minimum, then 8 more for thrawn, then 5 for CLS spreads my resources thin. That's 15 weeks if I only use challenges. Since so many already have both thrawn and CLS maxed, I just want to make sure I haven't missed something in case there is a better way.