I Club Baby Whales Looking to Expand

I Club Baby Whales, a mainly F2P long time Heroic Tank and Rancor guild, are looking to expand our ranks and make us stronger for the upcoming Territory update. We would like to go from 1 guild to a 2 guild alliance and partnership.

We are looking for a guild or a few groups of players that are close or just beating HAAT. We can help reinforce your ranks with a few players and help you get HAAT on farm. Once territories drops we can combine our power and get max rewards faster and help the knowledge gained back to both guilds to help both guilds gain the most rewards we can. We are open to working together for a mutually beneficial relationship and willing to work with your current leadership for combined decisions.

We are overall an easy going group with minimal rules and looking for more similar like minded people. We work hard to help each other out and always willing to give help. We strive to work hard at all new content but we do not dictate what everyone should do. As long as people get their 600 and follow our simple rules. Feel free to see our roster below. If you would like to discuss feel free to contact me here or on Line or discord

Line:OdinOakenshield
Discord:OdinOakenshield#1056

https://swgoh.gg/g/341/i-club-baby-whale/

warclub2.jpg

Replies

• Options
    With help we believe our guild can beat the haat. We currently have 35/50 players and would love to have more. We beat the heroic rancor in under 15 minutes. Just need help with tank. Anyone interested? Ally code 727-846-178 we are very laid back and friendly, mostly f2p