Possible enrage early bug p2 nAAT

crzydroid
7301 posts Moderator

First off, let me say that I realize the tank takes two turns after coming out of topple, and I also realize the display counter doesn't update until after both turns are taken. Something still seems off.

The enrage behavior for the p1 and p3 bosses seems to be that they become enraged at the start of the turn after which the counter will be 0 (which is counterintuitive to me, but let's roll with this as WAI). The p2 tank behavior only matches this if it comes out of topple with 3 turns on the counter (or I suppose, if you don't topple). For example, if you come out of topple with 3 turns showing, the tank will take two non-enraged turns, and the counter will update to 1. The start of the next turn will show enraged, which is consistent.

However, if you have 2 turns left coming out of topple, the tank will enrage, take both turns with the increased damage (and the first turn definitely lands the permanent healing immunity), then the counter goes to 0. This is inconsistent. The first turn should be a normal attack, then upon gaining 100% tm it should become enraged for the second attack. This is not a case of the words showing up before the animations finish, as the first attack lands healing immunity.

The first image shows the tanks first turn after coming out of topple. Two turns remain on the counter since it hasn't updated yet. You can see everything is definitely enraged and healing immunity and increased damage is done to my team (for reference, normal damage from this attack on other turns was 1386-1431, with 1826 on a crit).

0eLsHnx.jpg

The second attack in this case was a single hit to Boba. I offer this image here as proof that the healing immunity and huge damage was done on the first attack when the tank should not have been enraged.

Xj3aVW4.jpg

Replies

• Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Options
    The ability is functioning as intended, but the UI isn't updating properly to show the cooldown ticking down as expected-so we're flagging this as a bug. Thanks!
    Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines