Level 85 looking for new guild!

Hello, I am a level 85 player looking to join a active hard working guild that is attempting to start Heroic AAT raids and does Heroic rancor 2-3 times a week. I am a F2P player that has been playing for about 8 months and I have about 20 7* characters and I'm looking to get into a active guild that will be active and raid a lot to aid in the progression of every player in the guild. Not looking for low level guilds. My ally code is: 774-612-633. My SWGOH.gg account name is weeman120. Feel free to message me, and even add me! I run a zader team in arena and have capability to solo heroic rancor with right RNG

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Moved to correct sub forum.
  • SheaStyle
    386 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    PicsArt_05-15-08.05.54.jpg
  • Options
    Message me if interested
    Line app- nighttrainharley
    Heroic rancor, tier 6 aat
    We are looking for some new daily players.

Thanks
    Ginto
    Carolina darklords guide leader
  • Options
    No Mol Elizas is looking for more members. We are very close to haat and just need 15 more members to be full. He have close to full participation everyday from our existing 35 members!
  • Options
    hi jedi falcon weŕe looking for active people who wants to progress in this game, we're a hispanic guild but don't worry we talk english too, we use the ecuador's schedule for the assaults we're so close to complete heroic aat and we'd be very glad to acept you my ally code is 186142426 join us.
  • Options
    Hey I run a full haat/Hpit farming guild. Pretty laid back and prepping for territory if you're interested