Help me my squad - after the update

I am in top 30 everyday for a long time. Here is my current team :
Sid 7* (L)
Lumi 7*
Geo 6*
Fives 5*
Dooku 4*
I farmed Poe to 4* 3 days ago, but he will be useless in a week.
I also have :
Poggle 5*
Ig 86 3*
Ig 88 4*
I don't have Phasma at high stars.
Except droids all of them are purple gears and need 1-3 missing piece
So my question is what will be the best team composition for me ?
If you can, please share with me the right upragading strategy ( I'm farming Jedis in cantina but my arena and GW shipment is free)

Replies

• l3end3r
    895 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Right now I'd run Sid(lead), Lumi, 86, Poggle, Geo. you should have more success with that team. Hope you're getting QGJ as one of those Jedis. Work on 86 in GW and whoever you want in arena. I'd suggest Han or Greedo, as there may be Rebel and Scoundrel challengers in the future and the toons are as good as anybody else.
  • Options
    @Daddyngo007
    Of course, I am absolutely F2P, and level 64. In top thirty 90 % of people is around level 67 and they are moderate spenders. I can't afford that try out every option, I must be sure that the team what I'm building is actually good.
    @l3end3r
    Thanks for the answer, I have heard that IG-88 is actually pretty good with Sid's DOT. Do you think that 88 is better, or in this team it isn't true ?
  • Options
    Kapus wrote: »
    @Daddyngo007
    Of course, I am absolutely F2P, and level 64. In top thirty 90 % of people is around level 67 and they are moderate spenders. I can't afford that try out every option, I must be sure that the team what I'm building is actually good.
    @l3end3r
    Thanks for the answer, I have heard that IG-88 is actually pretty good with Sid's DOT. Do you think that 88 is better, or in this team it isn't true ?

He is good with Sid's AOE, but he won't survive in the meta anymore. He's made of plastic and will be one shotted by QGJ, GS, Rey, etc before he gets to do anything. Used to be good when Poe could go turn one. 86 has 11k+ health however, so that's where the money is at.

When you finish GS, id consider coming back to Dooku - he'll be viable in the meta again