Practice Mode

CG should implement a feature that allows you to test your squad against your guildmates to test how well your team does against theirs. I don't want to waste my battles in PVP to test out a new squad because that squad could do horribly and as a consequence I could lose my rank in Arena.

Replies

• Olga
    1333 posts Member
    Options
    You can always test new squads in gw. It's not exactly the same as arena, but if you save your squad for the 12th node, you can test it against that and see how it does.
  • LeoRavus
    1165 posts Member
    Options
    People have been asking for a test mode on here since the game started and almost 2 years later nothing. I guess if there's no money to be made it's not worth the time
  • Options
    I want the ability to test out my squads anytime but not being limited to the 12th battle in GW. Battling guildmates will allow me to see how well my characters do against other teams by not being confined to one meta
  • Options
    LeoRavus wrote: »
    People have been asking for a test mode on here since the game started and almost 2 years later nothing. I guess if there's no money to be made it's not worth the time

Yup.
  • Options
    CG should implement a feature that allows you to test your squad against your guildmates to test how well your team does against theirs. I don't want to waste my battles in PVP to test out a new squad because that squad could do horribly and as a consequence I could lose my rank in Arena.

This would be awesome. Would also be cool to have a simulator table where you can test recently unlocked toons at 7* with various mod configs and gear levels.
  • Sunnie1978
    2937 posts Moderator
    Options
    Moving to appropriate sub-forum: Feedback: Guilds