Who else has a thousand of the same raid gear salvage?

I'm not even sure if I should be complaining about it but some of my guildies think it can't hurt to try. I'm sick of the rancor raid giving me the same **** Mk 5 furnace salvage over and over again. Doesn't matter if I solo the game or 0 hit. No 1 rank or 50. I get Mk5 Furnace salvages almost 4/5. Is this WAI?

@EA_Jesse , @CG_Kozispoon , just a word that I'm stuck with it and there's nothing that can be done is fine by me. But I need to know. It's driving me up the wall. I farm and buy whatever gear I need but getting this same reward every f#@^#^% time is going to be the straw that breaks the camel's back if I ever feel like quitting!

pv1v8lG.png

Replies

• Options
    I mean, you could always donate a few hundred to me...
  • Options
    I mean, you could always donate a few hundred to me...

I would if I could lol. Guess I'm just tired of getting these. I'd take anything over them right now.
  • Options
    What i hate is getting challenge gear in the HAAT, i dont need that junk i need useful gold gear
  • cdhek
    61 posts Member
    Options
    Hopefully CG will rework the rewards for raids once they bump the level and gear cap .. personally it would be nice to completely remove the chance to receive salvage that can be acquired via the daily challenges, from raid rewards ... and upping the chance for fully crafted gear, and perhaps have another tier that allows for the chance to get a zeta besides the ship challenge.
  • Options
    I. Keep getting scanners most of the time
    Lost in the 20th century
  • Options
    I have gotten scanners the last 10 raids. Rewards don't seem random. Is something going on with reward system in raids?