aat/haat p3

MrPosz
127 posts Member
I wonder if team like this could work in p3 aat. unlucky i can't test it as my palp is still 5* ... Somehow. Anyway the team would be teebo, tfp, palp, jyn/taunter, old ben/st han/rg/shore/taunter?

So teebo can give stealth at the beggining of turn and up to 25% TM at the end of turn. tfp and palp gain TM from debuffed enemies (shock or any debuff in TFP case). Stealth disable counter part and also teebo can remove whole TM stacked on that droid. In theory (in my mind) it looks good. Is there anything I miss?

I saw tie-patine and chrippatine and teebo with chaze and jyn + nihilus (don't know what for he is there maybe cooldowns drain if it works in rads?) So i wonder if the team I mention could work.k.

Replies

• CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Options
    Yeah p3 works similar to rancor comps with tm removal. but now its about chirpathrawn (and cls i hear)
  • Options
    it does work, people call it teebotine
    https://swgoh.gg/u/fahrius/ - Discord - Fahrius#1194
  • MrPosz
    127 posts Member
    Options
    Fahrius wrote: »
    it does work, people call it teebotine
    good to know :) thanks
    CCyrilS wrote: »
    Yeah p3 works similar to rancor comps with tm removal. but now its about chirpathrawn (and cls i hear)

Well i don't have neither chrippa nor thrawn so not for me atm :(
  • Options
    You are mixing concepts. If you go with the TM gain of the attacker (EP or TFP), your TM removers won't have their turns to reduce the B2's TM. The B2 will gain TM from the damage anyways.
    If you want to do a TM reduction team, you need to take out all the B1 because just taking the AAT Cannon is enough damage for a tank. If you do that, your attackers can't get TM gains.
    The maximum you can do is a stock Teebotine with TFP.
  • MrPosz
    127 posts Member
    Options
    Baldusi wrote: »
    You are mixing concepts. If you go with the TM gain of the attacker (EP or TFP), your TM removers won't have their turns to reduce the B2's TM. The B2 will gain TM from the damage anyways.
    If you want to do a TM reduction team, you need to take out all the B1 because just taking the AAT Cannon is enough damage for a tank. If you do that, your attackers can't get TM gains.
    The maximum you can do is a stock Teebotine with TFP.

@Baldusi
    Thats is why i wrote Jyn/ Taunter and last member is Old ben (he can taunt and remove tm and aply debuffs if needed) or any standart taunter
  • Options
    Like many people I dont have thrawn or even Jyn. I still resort to Palpatine as a p3 weapon (and Zavage!).
    There is teebotine, chirpatine, tiepatine and zadertine. Zadertine seems to have good potential though I havent unlocked it yet. My team is Zader, Palp, TFP, StHan and Sunfac. I can score about 500k in haat. A third tank instead of TFP would probably increase score.

The way it works is Zader does nothing. His leader ability works through Palp and his shocks. Palp gets offense up from Zader, removes TM from the B2 with his basic, and all shocked droids lose tm when he hits B2 with his basic too. From my runs, no b2 has gotten a chance to attack due to Palp having so many chances to reduce their tm.

It seems survivability an issue with this team. Perhaps switch out TFP for Zariss. She would keep tanks alive much longer. Switch StHan for a much beefier tank like RG, Old Ben(?), Nebit(?), Chewie(?), just about any tank is beefier than StHan.

Final team could be Zader, Zariss, Sun Fac, RG, Palp. if anyone is about to test this team Id like to hear of your results.
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Options
    Shore trooper