Prioritizing Zeta's

I'm attempted to help push my guild through heroic raids and ideally future content. right now we are easily completely heroic rancor, and we are still not incredibly close to doing heroic tank. I spent my first zeta on Kylo, so I could ideally solo phase 1 of hAAT and because I just like him in general. For my second I am torn between a bevy of options.

Finn: because resistance is a really option for tank, and I assume will be important in TLJ events.
CLS: He seems to do the same as kylo, but redundancy never hurts and he is very solid in everything (Rancor, GW, Arena, Tank, Etc.)
Thrawn: I know I can solo phase 3 if I zeta him, I still need to level shoretrooper, but I have the rest of what I need good to go, he is also solid in arena and GW, I just worry if he will be as useful for events as finn and luke (being dark side never gets love)

Those seem to be the ones that jump out to me as the best options, ideally Id like to do R2 as well, but he seems less impactful then the three above. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Replies

• mlb1399
    674 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    I'd go Finn or thrawn followed by R2. Finn if your main focus is haat. Thrawn if arena is just as important as HAAT. Also, don't discount R2. He's part of a team that has done 10mm+ in p4 HAAT.
  • Options
    I have 14 Zetas and confirm that Finn is a great choice. Resistance is amazing in HAAT. They work well in both P2 and P4. They routinely clear my entire GW, beating even the most well modded meta squads (thanks to the TM head start). They aren't meta right now in the Arena, but they are viable, and with the new movie coming out you can bet they will get some love.
    Thrawn and R2 are both great as well. However, given where you are in the game, Resistance will make the biggest difference IMO. True Thrawn can solo P3, but it will take a solid hour, and you will need very strong mods to do so. He will also require both zeta's if you are planning on running him as a leader. R2 is another good choice as he benefits so many different factions, but again you won't see the return like you would from Resistance.

T Pain