BH team

Sempoo
3 posts Member
edited August 2017
Hi,
I m using bounty hunters since 7 month in the arena but its getting hard to stay in the top 50.
My team all 7*: boba G10, zam G11, ig88 G11, dengar g10...5th spot i switch between greedo, cad and b2 G9 right now.

I was thinking to take out dengar and the 5th to add geo soldier and sun fac. Did anybody tried out a team like..bob,zam,ig88,geo soldier,sun fac? Just dont wanna waste gear and farm if it doesnt work at all or is a better option than 4x BH + b2 or 5x BH straight.

Replies

• Options
    shocked you are anywhere near top 50 with BH! i love BH personally but its not hard to see they were left behind on the rework schedule. Rebels needed a rework first *laughs*

BH have fun TM and thermal synergy. unfortunately thermals can be cleansed and resisted, which IMO needs to be reworked so they cant be resisted or cleansed to give thermals a fighting chance. Currently thermals are a wasted game mechanic for the most part and obsolete in arena. I dont know how youre doing it but please do tell.

As for team suggestions, Boba lead is a must. Ive never used Dengar but Ive heard hes mvp for BH. Zam is the most fun fricken toon in game but again, thermals =( If you have found a way to utilize them I want to know how. If youre using Zam then Greedo plays right into her. IG88 is just a beast but squishy. Cad kinda sucks. a stun and thats really all he has.

For Bobas lead to be most effective, 5 BH seems the way to go, plus thermals. So i guess Boba (L), Zam, Greedo, IG88, Dengar, your standard BH team. I think you will hit a very prominent ceiling with BH in the current state of the game for reasons stated already. Kudos to you for following what you enjoy.

Oh and lastly, Geo Soldier is basically useless in todays SWGOH. He brings literally nothing to the table. I love the bug dearly but times have changed. Sun Fac is a sweet, sweet tank of the past as well. he MIGHT help you a tiny bit in place of cad bane or b2. There are so many counters to him though.

Hopefully some PRO BH users chime in here that run full or hybrid teams may be of more use.
  • Options
    Cad is good against DN lead. I use him to have a 2nd stun if ability block doesnt proc on DN or vader or to kill dooku quickly without to worry his counters and heal under DN...other than that he is just not much of a big deal...sometimes also good against yoda, ackbar or rex to just prevent them to ten-up one more turn or clearing the debuffs.

I played long time with greedo but his terminal bombs are mostly just a waste of a turn and the 2x attack when crit is all about RNG too. Zam terminals are enough usually and not too painful if dispelled.

Dengar atleast has a powerful stun and alot of life and protection. B2 is good again chaze teams and make it easy against rebels in general....my thought about geo soldier and sun fac is that sun fac can dispell buffs has alot of health like dengar but also counter and taunt. Geo soldier has an assist that can 1 shot an attacker toon with the other BHs in that setup and he is fast.

Another problem is that if i use 5 BH i drop on def like hell while with b2 and and dengar i wont. Maybe they are a better def combo or i just dont get targeted so much cuz b2 is a pain to play against sometimes.

Boba, zam, ig88, geo soldier, sun fac would give me
    2x dispell, 2x abillity block, healing immunity, terminal bombs, taunt, assist, dmg over time and so on...just cant try it out cuz my geos are low stars.