Nightsisters Faction Pass Community Suggestion thread

As some of you may know, the Nightsisters are slated for an eventual faction pass, although it may not come for months, I thought It might be a good idea to create a community thread for nightsister fans to give Ideas on the faction pass they deserve, and not one that will simply make them viable, yet have almost no unique features (Take Imperial troopers for an example of that kind of pass).
Below I've posted a nice amount of ideas for the nightsisters to become viable in the game again (even if it isn't in arena). I will make sure to update this post with common community suggestions in the comment below, and frequently asked suggestions will be featured in the main post itself. It's my hope that as a community, we can steer the developers in the right direction as they rework this faction and put it in its rightful place.
On a final note, please do not fill the comments with anything hateful, or opinions about the nightsisters deserving to suck.

Asajj Ventress:
Basic: Cruel Strike
Base: + 15% Stun chance (From 20% to 35%, Gain Crit damage Up whenever Asajj stuns an enemy
Omega Upgrade: +30% Damage and + 15% Stun (from +15% Damage), Add "inflict Shock whenever Asajj does not stun an enemy"
This would make her much potent in the arena, and would reflect the training that dooku had bestowed upon her in a a form of her own.

Special 1 (Strike Fear): Grants Heal to all Nightsister allies instead of just Ventress, and half that amount to other allies. For each effect dispelled, remove 3% turn meter from all enemies. Non-buffed enemies lose 50% more turn meter
Omega: Each non-buffed enemy has their cooldowns increased by 1

Special 2 (Endless Wrath): Does 50% more damage
Omega: Refresh the cooldowns of all night sister allies, and reduce the cooldowns of all other allies by 1, and + 30% damage (from + 15%)
The maximum reduction Ventress can get from this one is 1 turn with her other ability, and it's already hard enough to get a kill with this move, let alone obtain a benefit from it, the other Nightsisters (and other toons in general) would have more of a benefit from this move than Ventress will ever have.

Leader: +2 speed,
Zeta: Nightsister Allies gain 20% offense, +15% turn meter removal (from + 10%), Nightsister allies gain 50% turn meter whenever any ally is revived, and 100 tm whenever they fall below full health (from 50)
The greatest weakness of the night sisters is their horrid attack, followed by low speed, this upgrade would help fix both of those issues.

Rampage:Base: Gain Speed up as well
Zeta: Gain 100% turn meter, Grant ALL Nightsister allies offense up and crit chance up for 2 turns

Talia:
Basic: +10% damage, base
Upgrade 5: From + 5% damage to + 10% damage, and add + 25% bonus damage
Omega Upgrade: +30% damage, +25% damage to debuffed enemies (to 50% bonus damage total)
This move is WAY too weak to make a noticeable difference in Talia's health, a damage buff would allow the healing to make a real difference.

Special 1:
Omega Upgrade: Bonus effect chance: 100%, + 20% turn meter gain for other allies, -10% health loss.

Special 2:
Base: + 25% Damage
Upgrade 5: + 1 DoT effect
Omega Upgrade: + 30% damage in addition to previous bonus + 1 Dot effect.

Leader: Change to Unique ability, active until Talia dies, -6% evasion, nightsisters gain evasion up for 2 turns whenever they fall below full helath or are revived.
Can we please change this into a unique, because it really can't compete with Ventress' lead, and a slight evasion bonus for the sisters would be very helpful.

Old Daka
Basic: + 5% bonus stun chance (at all levels), Now deals special damage instead of physical damage. (would inflict much more damage this way.)

Omega: + 15% damage and +20% Stun Chance from + 15% Stun chance.

Special: Omega: + 15% Revive chance, now grants Offense up and Defense up to all allies who were not revived for 2 turns, and dispel all Undead effects on nightsister allies. (see below)

Unique: +10% revive chance, bonus effect Duration + 1.
NEW ZETA: As long as Old Daka is alive, Nightsister allies have a 100% chance of reviving at 100% health, and gain the Undead Trait.
Units with the Undead trait can only use their basic attacks, but gain 30% speed, 50% defense, 50% max Health, and 100% offense, This effect cannot be dispelled, and lasts until Old Daka is defeated or uses a special ability.

This would make Daka a serious threat, but not too powerful a threat as nightsisters would only use basic abilities. (in the series revived sisters were more or less mindless zombies that could only slash at enemies.) Her heal would also make her viable in other teams, while keeping her from being too OP with the other sisters.

Nightsister Acolyte:

Basic:
Base: + 15% stealth chance. Deal +40% damage with this ability while stealthed, and has + 15% crit chance while stealthed.
Omega - Gains 15% damage in addition to previous buff.

Special 1:
All Levels: Grants all nightsister allies tenacity up for 2 turns on a finishing blow, + 30% turn meter gain.
Omega - Dispel and Turn meter gain effects now activate on a critical hit instead of on a kill, grant half as much turn meter to other nightsister allies and gains + 15% damage.

Unique: Omega upgrade and upgrades 6 and 4 give 10% Critical chance each instead of 5%. And grants half of the hp gain and critical chance to other nightsister allies. Gain crit chance up whenever Nightsister Acolyte does not score a cirtical hit, and crit damage up whenever she does.

Nightsister Initiate:
Basic:
Base: +15% Damage,
Omega - Now adds + 15% damage, and + 1 Damage over Time effect.

Special 1: Omega - +30% Damage, Cooldown - 1, remove 50% turn meter on a critical hit.

Special 2: 100% buff immunity chance, Duration + 1,
Upgrades 3 and 5: Now give + 35% buff immunity chance each.
Omega: Loses + 15% buff immunity chance, Gains + 30% damage, and dispels all positive status effects on target enemy, and gain 10% turn meter for each effect dispelled on the target enemy.

NEW UNIQUE: For the Sisterhood

Level 1 ability reads: Whenever any ally is revived, Nightsister Initiate gains taunt for 1 turn. In addition She has +10% critical damage Ability upgrades 2-4: Add 4% critical damage each.
Level 5: Gains taunt whenever any enemy is defeated. Levels 6 and 7: Add 4% critical damage each
Zeta: Add taunt for 1 turn at the beginning of battle and + 5% Critical damage.

Final text reads: At the beginning of battle, and whenever any enemy is defeated or any ally is revived revived, Nightsister Initiate gains taunt for 1 turn. In addition, She has +35% Critical damage.
The initiate is one of the tankiest toons in the game, but apart from R2D2, her tankiness cannot be used properly. Besides, I think it's hard to ignore someone slashing at you with blades. So can we give her some form of a taunt?

I hope you all will leave constructive notes below so that we can leave the devs with an idea of what we want out of the nightsisters' eventual rework. Hopefully, this thread can make a difference before the rework gets underway.

Replies

• Options
    Community Suggestions will be Noted below: (Tips on formatting main post would be much appreciated too!)
  • Options
    I am blown away that there are night sister fans.

That said, Ventless is a super cool character, wish she was a little faster. And as for opinion on the subject... Synergy is the name of the game these days and not completely up to date on my nerding but shouldn't Savage and possibly even Maul have synergy with the sisters? As much as Chaze and Wiggo have enraged me in the past, I would like to see more synergy duos. I think know it is cool
  • Options
    ReyCharles wrote: »
    I am blown away that there are night sister fans.

That said, Ventless is a super cool character, wish she was a little faster. And as for opinion on the subject... Synergy is the name of the game these days and not completely up to date on my nerding but shouldn't Savage and possibly even Maul have synergy with the sisters? As much as Chaze and Wiggo have enraged me in the past, I would like to see more synergy duos. I think know it is cool

Yes, but honestly just with talzin, as the nightsisters really abused the males of the species, Maul and savage are better off synergizing with each other, when metal legs maul gets released. But Honestly, I loved them in TCW, and in the comic, and I, along with many others, believe in them as a faction. Especially since CG confirmed that they will get a rework, thats "on their calender"

• Options
    1. Rework nightsister initiative and acolyte to be replicas of Chaze.
    2. Do anything you want with the other 3
  • Options
    Add mother talzin and mech-maul

DarthMaulSWV.jpg
  • MoBlaq
    582 posts Member
    Options
    I wish there was a 5 NS synergy where it increases the chance of dropping mind fire weapons
  • Options
    I'm not personally a fan of Nightsisters I'm more of a Sith or Jedi kind of guy but yeah Nightsisters do need a deserved reworked and for them to be less of a joke than they currently now
  • Sunnie1978
    2937 posts Moderator
    Options
    Moving to appropriate sub-forum: Feedback: Characters
  • Options
    too bad nobody's actually leaving suggestions on the pass Like I asked instead of just reading the first sentence and title....
  • Options
    And then this thread dies took 3 hours to type up and nobody does anything constructive