The Zeta Grind

So with all these new reworks and new toons being released all with new zeta abilities some with multiple, isn't it about time we got a Zeta challenge or another way to farm them?? I mean it's crazy. I get that they are great and should be harder to get but it's a little too hard now with all these new Zeta's available. I mean it takes 60 for CLS alone and another 40 for r2. I get maybe 2 a week from ship challenges if I'm lucky and buy a couple from fleet shop. At this rate will probably only take a year or 2 to zeta the toons I want for arena. Lol I'm sure they will still be meta in 2 years right??

Replies

• CronozNL
    2869 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Increase the ridiculous droprate. 0/4 or 1/4 is no fun for several weeks in a row. That accounts for many players.
    Buying them with fleet creds is still (very) slow.
    439-259-888 I have a bad habit of editing my typo's after posting
  • Options
    I think they should remain hard to get, but I would love to see the challenge give a guaranteed zeta with a chance of two. There's nothing in the game more frustrating than going 0/4 or sometimes 0/8 all weekend.

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Moved to correct sub forum.

I hope they add a challenge or maybe add them to the TB store.

They should stay "exclusive " but it would be nice if they could alleviate the grind a little.

Also, they don't change the drop rates, but I know no one believes that. (Doesn't make it less true.)
  • Options
    Ya I agree when I first started doing fleet challenges I would get 3 or 4 a week at least. Now I'm down to 2 if I'm lucky. This week I got 0 from all 3 days. Drop rates stink.

Really wish a dev would respond and give us some good news.
  • Options
    Ya and then the post gets buried lol. Figures
  • Options
    I got 6 zeta pieces in 2 days from the challenges
  • Options
    2 zeta per week makes me envious. I average 3 every two weeks.