Missing Rewards for Daily Activities Completion upon Level 85

I have not been receiving the usual rewards for Daily Activities Completion since I reached level 85 on August 17. These rewards are still showing in the list of items I expect to receive after completing it. However, I'm only getting the prize box, which contains gems, credits, and gear.

It has been 5 days since I reached 85. Items that I did not receive from completing the daily activities are piling up. To date: 50K ship building materials, 350 fleet arena tokens, 15 T2 enhancement droids, 10 T3 enhancement droids, 120 crystals, 5 omegas, 3.75K credits, 100 sim tickets, and 10 T2 training droids.

I have a case number with EA support: 32753296. EA support told me he'll report this to the team for investigation. He also asked me to share this here so moderators can tell the number of players having the same issue.

Please help.

Thank you.

Replies

• crzydroid
    7386 posts Moderator
    Options
    The daily rewards don't pop up in a new window. I don't believe they ever have. The prize box contents pop up because it is showing you the content of the prize box. You should still be getting the other stuff.
  • Options
    I was hoping that was the case, but I noticed something was wrong when it took a while for me to accumulate omegas to zeta Nihilus. I was 9/13 in omegas on Aug 17 and was only able to make it 13/13 yesterday through the 2 omega battles and 2 from cantina battles. No omegas from completing the daily activities.
  • Options
    Finally got an omega and the rest of the rewards after completing the daily activities today! I'll continue to observe this closely in the next few days....
  • Options
    Same here. Haven't been receiving the full rewards since I got to level 85. Hope EA will look into it and fix it asap
  • Options
    I'm having the same issue. Going almost a month now. I figured EA would notice and send me the correction after a few weeks. I just contacted them and EA employee responded. But no updates as of yet.