CLS and MODS!

So I have seen a lot of different things on how to mod CLS. Obviously since he is still new setups are changing almost daily. How do you currently have your CLS modded? Are you going for certain sets with specific secondarys, or are you just focused on speed, or critical damage? What do you think is the best and how are you modding him?

Replies

• Options
    I've got Crit dmg and pot sets with emphasis on speed and offense.
  • Olga
    1333 posts Member
    Options
    GreenBoldt wrote: »
    I've got Crit dmg and pot sets with emphasis on speed and offense.
    Same
  • OnJouney
    309 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Don't want to hijack your topic but how do you mod Zolo?
    And wouldn't speed mods be fine on CLS and Zolo because of their high base speed? :no_mouth:
  • Napoli
    544 posts Member
    Options
    Same on CLS.

I do a CC and CD set for Han Solo. You want him near 100% crit chance so he can go twice (or thrice if you have his zeta) on his special.
  • Rapid
    421 posts Member
    Options
    absolutely no doubt you need crit damage at 216% if you're running him in the arena. that's the difference in being able to one shot pains like chirrut or not (around 27k on special).

If running him for P1 HAAT solo purposes I'd advise dropping down to 186% CD and getting speed mods on him. you should be looking for around +100 speed and I like the potency cross for a more reliable TM reduction.

If you have raid han geared I'm sure you could stick with the 216% CD for P1 as you won't get hit quite as much.
  • Options
    I've got mine at 216cd and 259 speed. I went offense cross, crit dmg triangle and cd/cc mod sets @DarthTaral