CONTENT UPDATE [HF] 8/21/2017 [MEGA]

124Next

Replies

• My old Ben still has his rebel tag
  • Pyrefly
    1254 posts Member
    evoluza wrote: »
    General Kenobi also lost his Rebell tag.
    Like Yoda, GK never had a Rebel tag.
    swgoh.gg profile: Pyrefly -- Check out my Galactic Power Tables and my TB Phase Info Tables !!
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    200 crystals and a zeta! Thank you! A lot of mobile games never take the time to thank the players.

Ya that was really generous and very much appreciated - I was shocked to get these, lol
  • General Grievous lost his rebel tag, too.
  • As did Darth Vader.
  • Enye164 wrote: »
    @CG_Kozispoon : i think Chewie also lost his "Rebel" tag. OldBen, and Chewie.

(im sure not a lot uses Chewie but.. yea)

Mornin'!
    weirdalfoil_2322.jpg
    And tags wise, Old Ben is the ONLY character whose lost his tag. There are no other defecting Rebels in the Character lineup.

Have you infiltrated my tin foil hat club?
    giphy.gif
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • Galaxy of rebells was a sarcasm.....now, more then ever, it's accurate. Can we hope for some balance soon? I only see the opposite with TB....
    Does CG hate us that much?
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Moicaliss wrote: »
    Galaxy of rebells was a sarcasm.....now, more then ever, it's accurate. Can we hope for some balance soon? I only see the opposite with TB....

No....they just like the money of the Rebel-huggers more.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    Galaxy of rebells was a sarcasm.....now, more then ever, it's accurate. Can we hope for some balance soon? I only see the opposite with TB....

and dont forget the sweet sweet taste of the tears of Empire lovers. :wink:
  • Kyno wrote: »
    Nikoms565 wrote: »

and dont forget the sweet sweet taste of the tears of Empire lovers. :wink:

Like the blood of Unicorns, it gives life!
  • Too late.
  • You really don't, though.

There's a helluva lot you can do with everything else. Especially when you consider most guilds have 50 people.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Thank you for the crystals and zeta.
  • g155XPn.png

Look what you've done to us!