Ima vs tarkin

Darth_Shadow
77 posts Member
edited February 2016
So into the mid early 60's ( should be 63 today) I have a delema. Ima gun di or Grand Moff tarkin???
Right now my top 6 is
Lumi 7*
Sid 5*
Phasma5*
Vader 4*
Tarkin 4*
Ima 4*
All are gear 7.
Ima is at 3347 tarkin 3418
Both main attacks are at level 6.

Pros and cons
Tarkin pros
Main attack is a cannon, AOE that can reduce turn meter, offense down for 3 turns which is the biggest +
Cons
Low health
Low speed
AOE hardly removes turn meter
( have had the whole team resist offense down)
Worst- as soon as a teammate dies his attack get worse one is manageable two you are probably done by then also tarkin will most likely be the first to die anyways.

Ima gun di
Pros
Defense up
Self heal
Defense down chance
High health
100% extra damage to droids
Has a great leader ability with Jedi.

Cons
Lower power that tarkin
Other than that I don't easily see weaknesses.

Tarkin is chromium only
Ima has two shard spots
( got both luckily)

Stats
( used both in GW for this as tests )
B= basic attack B
BC= basic Crit
OB/OC/S= offense up basic and crit (special for Ima)
PB=phasma bonus attack
HS= health steal
S/SC= special and special Crit ( Ima only)

First up tarkin
B= 1985-2010
BC= 2972
OB=3100-3230
OC=4500-4600
PB=1600-1700
HS=175-225
I did not calculate everything when losing players but base hit wil one player gone is about 1650.

Next Up Ima
B= 1400-1600
BC= 2300-2400
S=2400-2600
SC=3500-3600
OB=2400-2600
OC=3350-3500
OS=3900-4000
OCS= 5800-6000( calculation didn't actually get it with pog)
PB=1106
HS=76

( tarkin has AOE special but from what I have seen and used its not worth it to put in here)
So there is the raw stats for me right now. I have had both since around level 25-30 so I like both of them but Ima fits in well with his defense up and chance for d down he can also hold his own if Crit hit. And if there is a droid Ima would do 3000 norm and 4000+ Crit.
Tarkin on the other hand has great damage 2000 a shot oh yess but like I said moves slow ( my Sid usually attacks twice before him) but hits hard. So what do you guys think who would be better in arena/GW.
It would be interesting to see a poggle+Ima+tarkin+Lumi+ Sid or phasma imagine -50 offense for them +50 offense&defense (phasma advantage) Sid extra Crit chance and damage

Ima vs tarkin 9 votes

Ima-Gun-Di
100%
HyperalloybleeaauuhbombbadassRogerfanCaptSeaWalkerDarthBalQleakTheFuzzyBunnyMo_liza 9 votes
Grand Moff Tarkin
0%

Replies

• Options
    Ima-Gun-Di
    You forgot to mention the 35% chance for all Jedi allies to strike one target at the same time, it's pretty cool if your whole team are Jedi.
  • Options
    The other down side to Tarkin right now is there isn't anywhere as close to as many Empire characters as there are jedi characters for ima-gun
    Former crazy person of the guild "Shard Awakens"... *quit game 13th July 2016*

Game used to be fun when it wasn't a grind... if I wanted a grind I would have went and played old school Everquest or some Korean MMO!
  • Options
    Yea I've had the whole team of Jedi before.... That is the best thing to watch in the game can't wait until I get yoda and the moment where everyone gets counter from Kylo and an AOE attack........ And yesss that's what's bad with Vader too I feel like Sid should also be empire since he literally started it...
  • Options
    Ima-Gun-Di
    I have enough shards to 7* tarkin and I still don't think he's worth it. Not enough potency and not enough speed/health if he had any one of those things raised then he would be viable. He's like old Ben that hits harder by he gets resisted almost 90%
    A lot of he premium characters in this game are useless