How expensive to farm 86 shards in mace Windu? Tips?

As the title asks. Is it possible to get that many in time for this month?

Replies

• Jabberwocky
    1809 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Cpt_Dan wrote: »
    As the title asks. Is it possible to get that many in time for this month?

In a month? Sure if you do two Cantina refills and the hard node farming. You only need to average around 3 shards per day so you ought to get there easily if you do the two Cantina refills, might be possible without it but it'd probably be cutting it close.
    Ally Code: 945-699-762
  • Options
    Month? Yes. Easily. When the Yoda event was announced, all I had for Mace was one single shard. I decided to put all my effort towards ulocking him ASAP, so my daily routine now is to spend all my Cantina energy farming his node (you get 120 energy daily and the node costs 10) plus I buy one refill using the crystals I get from dailies (every 3-4 days I have enough to buy 2 refills). This allowed me to unlock Mace with 2 shards to spare this morning. So I got him in what, 8-9 days or so?

However, if by "month" you mean "this month's round of the Yoda event", you'd have to spend cash on crystals to buy refills for the cantina. A lot of refills. With 5,5 days left in the event, you'd need around 16 shards daily. My average is 7-8 using 240 energy.
  • Options
    Yeah I guess no 7* yoda for me lol
  • Options
    I started on him the day Yoda was announced and got to 83 yesterday using 2 cantina and his 3 hard nodes each day. Hope this helps
  • Options
    Its totally possible, i started him from 0 the day the yoda event was started and i got him to 5* yesterday; I was doing 2 refreshes a day though
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Mace is a 10-energy node, so on average, 4 per day with no refreshes, 8 with 1, 12 with 2, 16 with 3. Add 1 per 3 tries on his hard node. If this sticks around until Thursday, you have 6 days, and so would need 14 on average. Doable with a bit of luck (and plenty of crystals).
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.
  • IM_UR_UPGRADE
    223 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Qeltar wrote: »
    Its totally possible, i started him from 0 the day the yoda event was started and i got him to 5* yesterday; I was doing 2 refreshes a day though

145 shards in 3 days? I'm missing something here...

Ohh no, sorry since release of jedis being needed. So about 9ish days cause i got extremely lucky
  • Options
    When farming your jedi team, if one shows up on the shipment page, do u spend the 100 or 150 crystals to get those 2 or 3 shards that are guaranteed.