Extreme "lag" issues for the past few hours

Faydark
16 posts Member
edited August 2017
I'm from a large guild of around 500 members, australia/nz based timezones mostly, and many members are reporting having extensive issues with "lag" in the game for the past few hours.

Anything where the "loading gizmo" would appear for contacting the server can be hit with long delays (5 - 10 mins or more) and it is also affecting logins as well.

Was hoping it was just a short term issue with the release of the new rebel shard packs, but it has been going for hours now. I'm currently stuck at the end of a GW battle waiting for the Victory screen to appear (5 mins waiting so far).

It's pretty much affecting everything: arena battles, claiming daily rewards, looking at guild members profiles, opening bronziums and so on.

EDIT: we have found that turning airplane mode on, getting the "connection error" to popup in game, turning airplane mode off, then "try again" on the connection error fixes it for that instance of the issue. Usually it will be fine for a couple battles after that, then happen again and we have to repeat the process.
Post edited by Faydark on

Replies

• Options
    I'm having the same issue for about a week now.
    Terminating the app sometimes fix this for 5-10 minutes.