CLS lead broken

Not getting more then 5% tm from lead when enemies resist debuffs. Shouldn't it be 5% per debuff resisted?? Cost me 2 arena battles last night.

Replies

• Options
    I believe it is 5% TM gain for each enemy that resists a debuff, not for each debuff resisted.
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    EyeamDTu wrote: »
    I believe it is 5% TM gain for each enemy that resists a debuff, not for each debuff resisted.

5% per debuff from what the Dev's have stated.

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/124212/character-strategy-commander-luke-skywalker/p1
    Using Rebels with AoE Debuffs such as Obi-Wan Kenobi (Old Ben), Cassian, R2D2, or Scarif Rebel Pathfinder under a Luke lead can help versus enemies that repeatedly apply Tenacity Up. A full 5 enemies resisting an AoE debuff supplies 25% Turn Meter to all Rebel Allies, which would be doubled to 50% when figuring that Obi-Wan’s “Mind Trick” applies two!
  • Options
    Ya I don't think it's working right then. I used cassian specifically for this and wasn't getting more then 5% it seemed
  • EyeamDTu
    17 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    I don't look before I leap. More fun that way lol. So, every Rebel ally gains 5% each time a debuff is resisted? I use R2 under CLS and gain 25% TM (tested in arena and GW this morning) when he's resisted by all. WAI for me, I wonder if it could be that there is a bug when you use Cassian or Old Gregg? Maybe the second, third, etc. debuff isn't being recognized? Or, is there a chance Cassian is being prevented from landing everything (his special says "on random enemies"?) Is the chance to land his debuffs 100% for his AoE? The description doesn't say so I'd assume yes. If so, you should be gaining a lot of turn meter (up to 100% if he "lands" all) If it's RNG based on his potency % then it's entirely possible he doesn't proc many and you don't get much TM, but that'd be weird since he could conceivably proc 20 total debuffs. I'm leaning heavily toward it being bugged.
    Post edited by EyeamDTu on
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    EyeamDTu wrote: »
    I don't look before I leap. More fun that way lol. So, every Rebel ally gains 5% each time a debuff is resisted? I use R2 under CLS and gain 25% TM (tested in arena and GW this morning) when he's resisted by all. WAI for me, I wonder if it could be that there is a bug when you use Cassian or Old Gregg? Maybe the second, third, etc. debuff isn't being recognized? Or, is there a chance Cassian is being prevented from landing everything (his special says "on random enemies"?) Is the chance to land his debuffs 100% for his AoE? The description doesn't say so I'd assume yes. If so, you should be gaining a lot of turn meter (up to 100% if he "lands" all) If it's RNG based on his potency % then it's entirely possible he doesn't proc many and you don't get much TM, but that'd be weird since he could conceivably proc 20 total debuffs. I'm leaning heavily toward it being bugged.

The process rate for cassian debuffs from his speical is 100% they only have to go thru potency vs tenacity check (they currently can't be dodged either)