Which ZETA is more beneficial to my team, DN or CLS

Gaintrain
83 posts Member
edited August 2017
Hi all,

I am currently running this team in my arena : CLS(L) No Zetas, DN, Chaze and R2Dz

I am very close to getting enough zeta mats, and was wondering which zeta will make my team better on defense. On offense I make it to rank#1 on a regular basis.

I am mainly considering between "It Binds All Things" for the TM gain and DN's Unique so that Nihilus is more of an annoyance for any teams attacking me.

I am open to other suggestions also, i.e. CLS Leader ability or R2's cleanse.

Any help is much appreciated

SWGOH.GG Link : https://swgoh.gg/u/gaintrain/

Replies

• Options
    I zeta'd both R2 abilities as soon as I had enough materials. Never regretted it because he can be used in combination with so many factions and toons.
  • Options
    RevJJ82 wrote: »
    I zeta'd both R2 abilities as soon as I had enough materials. Never regretted it because he can be used in combination with so many factions and toons.

So you rank R2's Cleanse over CLS and DN Unique?
  • Options
    The ability to remove debuffs is more valuable than IBAT, imo. I'd go combat analysis
  • Options
    Because it only takes 2-3 weeks to gather a full Zeta, you shouldn't think too much about this.
    Zeta what you think is most beneficial right now, and zeta the other toon in 2-3 weeks.

I Zeta'd both of Luke's Uniques and Number Crunch on R2, and consider Zeta'ing R2's second Unique next, or have a spare Zeta should an urgent need arise with Territory Battles.

You don't lose much time either way :)
  • Options
    Bump
  • Options
    Since you run Chaze the zeta cleanse probably wouldn't be my first choice, I run a similar team and I zetad It Binds all Things. In part because I was still experimenting with teams and I wanted to see how that TM gain combined with a Rex lead would speed the teams TM up. But I certainly don't regret it given that CLS is a monster in both raids.

That said, I don't think any of the zetas will help dissuade people from attacking you.
  • dad2my3
    1561 posts Member
    Options
    You can get a zeta every other day from fleet shipments. That's 40 days. Sometimes you get a zeta from challenges. Maybe 2-3 a week if you're lucky. So figure about a month from now, you'll have another zeta. I would do CLS first and make your next decision a month from now.
  • Options
    My suggestions is to prioritize both of R2's Zetas, then IBAT, then switch out DN for Leia (who costs no zetas) ;)

Or put the Zeta on DN after IBAT. Your call.
  • Options
    Hmmm thanks for all the input guys. I'm guessing IBAT is probably gonna be the most optimal choice for now.