[VIDEO] First Order TIE Pilot still triple attacking

Hey, I just caught this little video from a Galactic Wars battle I fought today. It seems to depict a team with FOTP, as it was pre- bug fix. That is, it has a lot of health and can attack more times than intended.

Are some of the teams you encounter in GW perhaps saved but not updated? My own FOTP seems to work as intended nowadays, but this is the second time I run into an "old" FOTP when battling AI. The other time was in Arena.

The clip I shot can be seen here: https://vid.me/qmqq

Replies

• Options
    I experienced the same thing in GW two days ago. My tie pilot also did the triple but I ain't complaining.
  • Options
    Well they said it was fixed. And mine is fixed. Do we have two different versions of FOTP floating around then? :)
  • Options
    Haha perhaps we do. Mine works out, how about yours?
  • Options
    Mine id it too the other day but it happens really rarely. Havent seen leia attacking 4 times in a while tho
  • Nonemo
    1656 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    My Leia never quadruple attacks anymore, so that's fine. And FOTP has lowered HP too. I'm just perplexed that the fix doesn't seem to apply to all FOTP in the game.
  • Nonemo
    1656 posts Member
    Options
    Bumping thread
  • J7000
    2059 posts Member
    Options
    Thanks for posting this
  • xylitol0524
    59 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    He's also not double attacking at a rate of 90% like he should be with advantage...what the hell did they change in the code?

edit: It appears that if FOTP triggers his own advantage, he only gets the standard rate now but even when another character triggers the advantage buff he has something lower than a 75% double attack rate....

edit 2: I just tried another 4 missions in DS missions using FOTP and the attack rate is just horrible.
  • Options
    I use FOTP in GW and Challenges and I didn't get a single multiattack since the update, sooo..
  • Options
    I've experienced my FOTP still getting that third attack after an advantage proc. B)

Tho his multi attacks in general seem to proc less since the update. :'(
  • Nonemo
    1656 posts Member
    Options
    I see several threads on this topic right now.

Ping @FashionFett for thread merges on this bug report?
  • Options
    Had him triple attack yesterday in Arena as well.

Looks like CG doesn't double-check their bug fixes. :p
  • Options
    I'm fine with them removing the triple attack but I want my FOTP to do what it's supposed to do...double attack at a rate of 90%. With his speed right now, it's the only thing hes good for.
  • Options
    Confirmed. Please fix the bug. He should be able to double tap as advertised.

Also... Just found a bug where he cannot be healed by Ewok Elder in GW.
  • Nonemo
    1656 posts Member
    Options
    Bump
  • Nonemo
    1656 posts Member
    Options
    I just wanted to mention that three shots happened again as late as last night in GW. Apparently not fixed yet.
  • Options
    He triple shot my GS in GW 10 minutes ago. So I killed him for his discretion and pressed on minus my bug friend.
  • Nonemo
    1656 posts Member
    Options
    Rest in peace, brave cannon beetle from outer space.