Need help for arena

https://swgoh.gg/u/dansolo1/collection/
These are my toons. Can't even get Top 50 anymore with all the CLS etc. which I don't have. I am in a hAAT guild but still ages off Kenobi too, any advice on teams to work on would be great.
Note: Despite my shore and Nihilus being low in power, they are 2 of my best toons it's just because of the stars, so I can use either of those easily if required.
Thanks in advance

Replies

• Osik
    235 posts Member
    Options
    so based on your toons, id go with rex lead, r2, zKylo, deathtrooper and nihilus, and work on starring up nihilus as fast as you can... another solution would be to zeta maul and savage then go zMaul, zSavage, ep,zKylo and nihilus, but zMaul lead teams are struggling right now...
  • Options
    Osik wrote: »
    so based on your toons, id go with rex lead, r2, zKylo, deathtrooper and nihilus, and work on starring up nihilus as fast as you can... another solution would be to zeta maul and savage then go zMaul, zSavage, ep,zKylo and nihilus, but zMaul lead teams are struggling right now...

Using that first Rex lead team, I can re-jig mods to make one person really high health and one really fast- who is most important for speed?
  • Osik
    235 posts Member
    Options
    rex needs to be fastest so he can get tenacity up asap, nihilus also needs to be in the 200 speed range, but nihilus is also squishy at lower stars so i would say health on DN and speed on rex, and work on protection primary mods with speed secondaries for nihilus and the more speed r2 has the more he can stun, so he will eventually want to be fast as well...
  • Options
    Osik wrote: »
    rex needs to be fastest so he can get tenacity up asap, nihilus also needs to be in the 200 speed range, but nihilus is also squishy at lower stars so i would say health on DN and speed on rex, and work on protection primary mods with speed secondaries for nihilus and the more speed r2 has the more he can stun, so he will eventually want to be fast as well...

So I've used that team and its working amazingly! Thanks so much! I took on board what you said about Rex and Nihilus- Got Rex faster than the Zaul teams I face and I've got Nihilus to a total of 60k hitpoints- he's also nearly 5* which will help too