Zeta Han hitts for less?

So I put a Zita on Han Solo thinking it would be awesome. But since putting the Zeta on him I noticed that he hits for less every time. Before Zeta he would hit for 15-16k on a critical now he hits for 9-12k and doesn't critical hit as often. What's the deal with that? Feel like i just waisted my time and money again.

Replies

• Osik
    235 posts Member
    Options
    his damage should be the same for the first hit, the second shot does 50% less tho, if the first shot is hitting for less did you change mods, maybe take either crit damage or offense away from him?
  • Options
    As above. There's a lot of zeta Han on my shard. I'm usually on the receiving end. He definitely still hits hard. ;)
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    Ideally, you want to hit someone with more than 50% TM, which will knock their TM down on the first hit and then give you a much stronger second hit when they are under 50%. It takes a little bit of practice but is really effective when you get the hang of it.