Anyone play Star Wars Rivals?

I'm new to the game (a week) and wanted to know someone's thoughts about it, I find it very promising but a bit stale.

Replies

• J7Luke
    484 posts Member
    Options
    Interesting! I have never even heard of that before. Sadly, it does not appear to be available in the U.S. at the moment. :(
  • GreenGoblin96
    1321 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Really?? That explains a lot. It says it's not published yet, maybe only some countries can play it (mine can :D )
  • J7Luke
    484 posts Member
    Options
    Fans in Australia and New Zealand can now download Star Wars: Rivals™, the first real-time Star Wars competitive action shooter designed specifically for mobile devices.
    I just found this at http://au.starwars.com/star-wars-rivals. I wonder why they aren't making it available everywhere. I also wonder if there is some way for me to get it without moving to Australia... :D
  • Options
    I'm from Argentina and I can play it, weird. Maybe download an apk? It's still pretty risky
  • J7Luke
    484 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    I'm from Argentina and I can play it, weird. Maybe download an apk? It's still pretty risky
    Weird. Maybe I will try an apk, but I really don't want to. Perhaps I could spoof my location temporarily in order to download it.
  • Options
    J7Luke wrote: »
    Weird. Maybe I will try an apk, but I really don't want to. Perhaps I could spoof my location temporarily in order to download it.

Try it and let me know! It runs live pvp though, that may interfere