CLS and R2 need a ship.

Luke sky walker was considered one of the rebels best pilot, and CLS in particular did a lot of damage as a pilot on both.

So please give CLS a ship. R2 could be a possible crew member too.

Replies

• Options
    Red 5 standing by...
  • Options
    Did you say $hip?
  • dad2my3
    1561 posts Member
    Options
    They could introduce it and then never give you a way to farm it, like Kylo Ren's ship and the Falcon.
  • Options
    dad2my3 wrote: »
    They could introduce it and then never give you a way to farm it, like Kylo Ren's ship and the Falcon.

But you CAN farm them(with money). Unlike Cassian's U-wing
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
  • dad2my3
    1561 posts Member
    Options
    Yeah, I forgot Cassian's ship.

How much would it cost to earn shards for the Falcon through RNG with crystals. $10,000? I guess it's technically possible.
  • RandyMarsh
    380 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Jedi_of_Oz wrote: »
    Did you say $hip?

Hahahaha so accurate

Ships are so boring. I know we'll need them for TB and everything, but ship arena battles are honestly the worst part of my daily challenges. Usually put it on auto while I'm in the shower in the morning; as long as I get my 1200 ship currency a day, I'm fine. Playing those battles manually is imo the most boring aspect of this game
  • Options
    We need more ship content to begin with... I don't care if they give night sisters a ship. With the release of GP, it seems that ships are weighted much higher on that scale, so releasing new ships could drastically change your GP; which could negatively impact something like TB
  • Options
    Ship request ? Shipping this shipping ship thread to Feedback/Ships.
  • Options
    Yes plea$e!

With R2 shotgun, ooooh 5 zeta's one ship!
    Biggs needs a rest ruling the Meta
  • Options
    Yeah people would be willing to spend so much money on this $hip, me included.

So it's a win win situation for both ea and us
  • Options
    What about ship unlocks when you compete x amount of ship arena battles. Given everyone hates ship battles so much it'd increase their revenue on refreshes and start another forum riot which we are long overdue