GW node 12 is now dominated by whales

For the 5th day in a row, my node 12 has been a CLS lead, with GAT GK DN and R2. All with 220+ speed etc

I can't touch them.

I haven't completed a GW campaign in a week now because of the lack of diversity in the final node. Once CLS was released, that was it-the end of my ability to finish the daily GW campaign.

Maybe months from now if I ever get CLS or GAT in my inventory.

And no, I'm not a F2P player. I've shelled out over $100 to enjoy this game. But I mean seriously, it's GW. Do the devs need to protect 400 GW credits THAT bad nowadays? hahaha

Replies

• Options
    I know of a few who have dropped hundreds of not a thousand to capture a spot on the leader boards.
  • Options
    Mine is still broken. I feel like one of the lucky few
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Options
    I keep seeing same squad and have same problem... However $100 is still in the f2p range.takes wayyy more to gain an advantage. Good luck!
  • Options
    any team can be beat you just have to figure out the right combo of characters to beat said team. my last GW battle today was CL lead, R2, zeta bariss, boba and kylo. I have not lost a GW in a long time but this team came close to making me lose GW but after trying a bunch of different things I beat it using thrawn lead with nihilus, tarkin, RG and shoretrooper.
  • Options
    I beat those teams every day all 7* g11 and god mods but I beat them with g8-10 resistance having a zeta Finn makes gw a breeze if you have a zeta sitting around I'd look into they are an easy farm and an insane team

Good luck :)
  • Options
    Ere742 wrote: »
    I beat those teams every day all 7* g11 and god mods but I beat them with g8-10 resistance having a zeta Finn makes gw a breeze if you have a zeta sitting around I'd look into they are an easy farm and an insane team

Good luck :)

zFinn led Resistance does make GW much easier, but they're far from unbeatable. Mine are all a minimum of g10 but if rng is against you, it doesn't matter.

I get the same node 12 since CLS was introduced (before that it was broken and super easy) CLS, Thrawn, DN, GK and R2. It's a crazy good team despite having almost no synergy, but some good strategy (and rng) really helps. You'll likely need at least 2 teams to beat them, Resistance and zDN Sith being the best in my experience.
  • Neo2551
    1824 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    GW is intended to be hard and only cleared by a certain proportion of the player base (what TopHat said).

I honestly would love to have difficult node 12, mine is broken and I auto everything until node 10, where I switched to my arena team (without TM gain), only to lose 1 toon at best.

Sure I have been playing this game since 2016-01, and probably I did not have node that were that hard but it is only 1 team vs your whole roster with TM avantage. The trick is to kill one of them at time if necessary...

How many G11 teams do you have? How much did you spend in mods?

Edit: I run a 250 speed GK so opening is fun against teams.
  • Olga
    1333 posts Member
    Options
    I use my Sith squad to kill the GK then my R1 squad can clear the rest.
  • Winstar
    2429 posts Member
    Options
    DJayK3 wrote: »
    And no, I'm not a F2P player. I've shelled out over $100 to enjoy this game. But I mean seriously, it's GW. Do the devs need to protect 400 GW credits THAT bad nowadays? hahaha

giphy.gif

• Options
    tenor.gif

$100 = FTP
  • Options
    damm i payed half for witcher 3 game. is that also FTP? :D
  • Options
    Haven't had a hard node 12 in about a year. Always low geared toons
  • Options
    Moved to Feedback/Galactic War.

That kind of squad is not whale-only, many F2P/P2P field it too. One of the best squad comp possible, and as node 12 it is bound to be 115% of your best five toons' aggregate power, so it is rightly difficult to beat. But it IS GW, and the usual strategy (safeguarding the best teams, pre-loading TM, using suicide-killer squads) allow to beat it.
    If anything, lack of diversity in the last node would make it easier to beat GW, by letting you refine your strategy.