[Video] How to use Darth Maul

Nonemo
1656 posts Member
I just made this little video clip on how to use Darth Maul. He's absolutely great. Didn't even use the AOE or the fight would have been pretty much over and I wouldn't have any cooldowns ready for the next GW battle.

https://vid.me/dVBz

There are plenty of toons that can call in assists. Biggs, IG-86, QGJ, Fives, GS etc. All of them can help with putting Maul to work.

Replies

• Options
    Yeah I just got my maul to 5* and up'd his gear. He is doing much better in GW. With proper healing and 1x assist character, he can be a monster. I don't even use his AoE much anymore since he's still squishy and the AoE usually means at least 1 hit against him via counter.
  • Options
    Maul can be WICKED
  • Options
    Maul can be ONE SHOT
  • Nonemo
    1656 posts Member
    Options
    Luminara, QGJ and GS can also be one shotted presently. Your point is moot. :P
  • Jaqen_Hghar
    491 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Nonemo wrote: »
    Luminara, QGJ and GS can also be one shotted presently. Your point is moot. :P

When I can 1-shot a GS, my life in SWGOH will be complete. Or any glass cannon at 6+ stars for that matter.
  • Nonemo
    1656 posts Member
    Options
    Well dang. GS may actually be a handful. Wishful thinking on my part there it isn't. There goes my argument... STILL! There are plenty of other good toons that are squishy too. So, there. :)
  • Jaqen_Hghar
    491 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Nonemo wrote: »
    Well dang. GS may actually be a handful. Wishful thinking on my part there it isn't. There goes my argument... STILL! There are plenty of other good toons that are squishy too. So, there. :)

While we are on the topic of squishy glass cannons. I am trying to find out which would be the best for my QGJ casual arena team (I just want to make top 200). People are telling me not to do Rey even though she is at 5 stars. Would you choose 4 star FOTP or 5 star Maul over Rey? I think those are my only 2 other options aside from 3 star Leia lol.

You could PM me answer if you want. I am not trying to diverge the discussion of this topic.
  • Nonemo
    1656 posts Member
    Options
    I don't have Rey so I can't advice you :( I'm not generally a fan of squishy toons, Maul being the shining exception... In the 200's, I'm betting there's a lot of Sids around. I think Rey at 5* might have a for chance to one shot Sid? If that's the case I'd definitely get her.