Totally new Darth Vader idea

So with the state of the OP toons coming out lately, Empire and/or Sith are in dire need of some new characters (I know Thrawn is awesome)... light side are dominating at the moment. If you guys have any ideas for new character builds etc, feel free to post them here. I'll start with a whole new Darth Vader character... I don't quite know what you'd call him besides generic 'Darth Vader' but he would have a different stance (standing straight on with his Saber in two hands in front of him) which would change when he activates his 'attack mode'. This build is semi similar to Luke's but is kind of 'darker' and as a build, he is a very tanky anti DPS, anti Rebel, anti Jedi, DPS character. I've given him movesets and a unique buff that I believe fit his character and would make him a very powerful toon, one fitting of the power creep that is very prevelant in the game as of now. Oh and I gave him his beloved Force Choke. Here it is...

Darth Vader
Power: 25,687 Speed: 151 Health: 25,966 Protection: 29,298

Crushing Blow (Basic) Omega’d
Deal Special damage to target enemy and inflict Offence Down and Health Down for 2 turns. If Darth Vader has the unique buff Explosive Onslaught, inflict Daze for 2 turns and remove 30% Turn Meter.

Force Choke (Special) Omega’d 4 turn cooldown
Deal Special damage to target enemy, plus bonus damage equal to 40% of the targets Maximum Health, remove 100% Turn Meter and inflict Deathmark for 2 turns. This attack cannot be Evaded or Countered and Deathmark cannot be Resisted. If Darth Vader has the unique buff Explosive Onslaught, recover Health equal to 100% of the damage dealt, Dispel all buffs on opponent and ignore Protection.

Explosive Onslaught (Special) Omega’d 4 turn cooldown
Darth Vader gains 100% Turn Meter, recovers Protection percentage equal to his Potency and gains the unique buff Explosive Onslaught. If Darth Vader doesn’t have the Explosive Onslaught unique buff, he gains it until the next time this ability is used.
Explosive Onslaught: Darth Vader has +100% Accuracy, +50% Offence, +50% Critical Damage and cannot be stunned. Can’t be Dispelled or prevented.

Overwhelming Force (Leader) Zeta’d
Empire and Sith allies gain +15 Speed, +20% Offence, +30% Critical Damage and +15% Critical Chance. In addition, whenever and Empire or Sith ally scores a critical hit, they have a 70% chance to attack again, dealing 50% damage and a 30% chance to call an Empire or Sith ally to assist, dealing 40% damage.

Empires Enforcer (Unique) Zeta’d
Rebel and Jedi enemies deal -20% damage to Darth Vader and grant him 10% Turn Meter whenever they critically hit him. In addition, Darth Vader gains +5% Offence and +5% Potency for each Empire ally and an additional 2.5% Offence whenever an Empire ally falls below 100% Health.

Impenetrable Defence (Unique) Zeta’s
While Darth Vader doesn’t have Explosive Onslaught, he has +50% Tenacity, gains +30% Defence (stacking) each time he is attacked until Explosive Onslaught is activate, recovers 10% Protection and gains Protection Up (40%) whenever he is critically hit and has a 50% chance to remove all debuffs on himself whenever he scores a critical hit.

Any thoughts on this, positive or negative, are welcome.