DELETE

1235Next

Replies

• Options
    Awakened wishes everyone a Merry Christmas! If you are in need of a guild, come check us out. We are looking for a couple strong players. Requirements are on first page. Contact me soon!
  • Options
    Would love to add a few new strong players before the next TW...contact me or Zeonix as soon as you are ready!
  • Options
    Looking for a few new players before the next TB! Who wants a chance at 42*??
  • Options
    Awakened is on it's way to 42*! Come be a part of this next milestone. Looking for a strong recruit to add before next TB! Contact us soon
  • Options
    We achieved 42 stars! Help us get to 43! One hour left to join before the next TW! Better hurry!
  • Options
    Awakened is still looking to add some really strong players right after TW ends. Send your profile for consideration today! Let’s get 43 stars together!
  • Options
    Poachers strike again! Contact me today as we have a spot that’s available right after TW ends.
  • Options
    Hey Zeonix added you on Discord. Check me out here: https://swgoh.gg/u/rg84/
  • Options
    Add me Spa Sko#0059
  • Options
    Looking for a few more strong players to add in between TW and TB!
  • Options
    Awakened is approaching 43* for TB! If you want to be a part of this next achievement, then join today! Contact me or Spa for more information. As always, check first page for contact info and requirements!
  • Options
    A little over 1 day left to join us before the start of the next Territory Battle! If you want to be a part of a great, organized guild then join Awakened today! Looking to fill in 1 spot immediately!
  • Options
    Less than 12 hours left before the next Light Side TB. Looking for 1 recruit to join Awakened immediately! If you meet the requirements, and want to earn 42* or more then message me today!
  • Options
    We’re looking to fill 1-2 spots in between DS TB and TW tomorrow. Timing will be critical so contact us right now!
  • Options
    Still recruiting for players who want to take their game to the next level with us! We’ll have 2-3 openings for the right players right after TW pays out. Contact us today!
  • Options
    Awakened has a couple spots open for new recruits! Join us today before the next Territory War! Make sure to read the requirements on the first page. Contact info is there too!
  • Options
    We are looking for two strong members to join our ranks right after TW ends tomorrow. If you are up for a new experience come join us!
  • Options
    We’re looking to replace 3 members before TB starts! Contact us as soon as you’re ready to join!
  • Options
    Awakened has a couple spots open for immediate filling before the next TB! If you meet the requirements, contact us soon! Contact info is on the first page
  • Options
    Looking for 1-2 replacements before LS TB starts tomorrow. Contact us ASAP if you’re ready to join! Talk with us on our shiny new recruitment server.
  • Options
    We are searching for 2-3 replacements but the window of opportunity will be tight! Message me if you're interested in joining in between TB and TW tomorrow.
  • Options
    Looking for a few replacements in between TW and DS TB! Message me at Spa Sko#0059 if you want to join us!
  • Options
    Delete post please