Beginner, child friendly guild - The Mega Sages

Hi all! I'd like to invite you to join The Mega Sages, a beginner, child friendly guild. I started this guild on a second account so that I could play this game I've come to enjoy with my six year old son, and we'd love to have you along as well.

We don't have many rules, but here they are ...

RULES:
There isn't any requirement for raiding, although we will run lower tier Rancor raids for fun.
There isn't any requirement for completing daily activities.
There IS a requirement to be polite. No swearing or drama allowed in guild chat.
There IS a requirement to have a child friendly name.

That's about it. If you are on an alt account, or are looking to have a safe place to play Star Wars with your son or daughter, please don't hesitate to give us a try.

Drop me a message with your ally code(s) if you're interested. :)

All the best.

200.gif

Replies

• Options
    Contact me here or on line app.

Line id- t.r.13
  • Options
    I am interested in joining my ally code is 437-653-812
  • Options
    Really cool you set up a Guild like this.

Best of luck!

May The Force be with you.

• Options
    Invite sent Haz. Thanks for joining. :)

If you'd like to join our little band RaineyRam, feel free to send me your ally code and I'd be happy to send along an invite.

And thanks Jaxx! I'm in a great, great guild on my main account, but I also know that some people just like having a very low key, low expectation place to play. Get some extra guild coins, occasionally see those "guild member x has increased a level" messages, but not be *required* to play. That's how I see this guild. Just a place to hang out but not feel you're letting people down if you're not playing 3 hours a day, or a place to introduce younger players to gaming in a toxic-free, stress-free environment, or a starter guild if you're on a second account.
  • Options
    Hi, I'm def interested and love your idea.
    933-725-731
  • Options
    Thanks for joining up SNOWxMAN. :)
  • Bnobes
    2 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    Great idea! I'm looking for a guild for my son and possibly my second account. His Ally code is 349-674-713. Thanks!